“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place had awesome pizza and service. We had a large group and they took great care of us. The price was incredible.

There are newer reviews for Cameo Pizza

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We ate at Cameo Pizza on a trip to Cedar Point. Overall, I would rate it average. Pizza was decent. I was turned off by my husband receiving a local beer that expired 2 months ago. This is a basic that any restaurant should be checking prior to serving a bottle to a customer. Also, service was nothing more than average. We had to ask for refills and extra napkins. Also, they refill your drinks using the same glass you are already drinking from. Seems more sanitary to put a fresh glass in the soda machine to refill. I would try a new place on our next visit to the area.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My family was worn out and we were headed back to our condo after Cedar Point. We decided to pick up some food instead of a sit down meal. I picked up our order and I wish we would have come to the restaurant - it was super cute and there was live music on the back patio! Oh well next time :) The pizza was delicious and the homemade Italian Dressing was great on the salads!!! Highly recommend! Thanks, Cameo!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

had there sausage pizza...loved the taste..best thin crust pizza I have ever had!!!Sandusky peolpe you have a "Winner" at Cameo...wish they had one in Grand Rapids

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Local family owned. Great atmosphere. Recommend to all those who enjoy eating where the locals do. Reminds me of Cheers because "everybody knows your name".