“Good food and cold beer!”
Review of Manny's Restaurant

Manny's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 181 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food and cold beer!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Manny's is a great place to eat if your are staying at the Comfort Inn. It is right around the corner and has good bar food. The service was really good and the beer was ice cold. The wraps are great and you should try the onion rings. On the lighter side the soup and salad are a must try.

• Visited August 2013

Springdale, Arkansas
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We stopped in here for dinner expecting just normal bar fare, and were pleasantly surprised to find really good food. For appetizers, we tried the spicy deviled eggs, spinach artichoke dip, and the tater tots. All were good, but the tater tots were on another level, and were different than any tots we'd ever had. The menu is mostly salads, sandwiches and burgers. I had the rodeo burger, which was really good. The home cut fries were also perfect.

The atmosphere is what you'd expect from a sport's bar, with a few nice TVs playing ESPN, or whatever is on, and a really nice bar. Service was good. We certainly didn't experience some of the service issues that others have mentioned on here...and we're certainly not locals. If we're ever out this way again, we wouldn't hesitate to eat at Manny's again.

Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Manny's is mainly a sports bar. Lots of wide screen tvs, even in the restrooms. Never seen that before. Not too busy when we were there. The bar tender waited on us. Had the turkey Ruben, and onion rings , both very good. Service was very good. I recommend it for filling bar food and cold beer.

Norwalk, Ohio
“Poor service and bad food- go some where else.”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have eaten here before and wasn't too thrilled then. However, my wife decided on dinner last night, so she chose Manny's. Please note that they were not busy at all. Anywayi, our waitress was not very friendly to begin with, but we figured maybe she was just having a bad day. We placed our order which included an appetizer. We waited about 25-30 minutes and she brought out our dinner. We asked about the appetizer and the waitress said, hmmmm, i remember seeing the order for your appetizer but it must have went to another table because no one knew who ordered it. We told her to forget it and she said., "Ok, I will take it off your bill." Really? Not even a sorry or anything? And offer to take it off our bill? Really? My daughter ordered a grilled chicken sandwich. After one bite she complained and said it tasted weird. So i took a bite and it tasted like a cleaner, windex or something. When the waitress finally came back, I told her that the chicken was horrible. She said, thats ok, I will take it off the bill. Now, the entire we were polite and cordial and I even tipped the waitress 20%, even though the experience was bad. My advice is to go to another restaurant.

1 Thank fatman2013
“Very solid, a 'go to' place for a local.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

You can avoid downtown Sandusky and the mall area during heavy Cedar Point traffic and always get quality food. Great specials, burgers (and I'm a burger snob), fresh cut fries, unique pizzas and a lot more.

I agree with some of the folks that the service sometimes is off, but not usually. I went in one busy day and a short blonde crabby girl pretended like she was queen of dragons and kicked me out of a table I was already seated in. Other than her, they're usually very good.

Great tv's, nice all around place to go.