“Consistently Very Good”

Longhorn Steak House
Ranked #37 of 188 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We have been multiple times, for dinner and lunch. The food has always been good and service has been really good. Kitchen seems to be on top of their game, food comes out in a timely manner. Steaks have always been cooked as ordered, tasty and tender. You won't leave hungry either, portions are big. Can be busy on Friday and Saturday nights, 45 minute wait times. Not really any different than any other place of Rt. 250.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We went to Long Horn because we had a gift card. Our waitress reminded me of Penny from the TV show Big Bang Theory. I ordered the 6 oz Renegade sirloin medium well with a baked sweet potato. My steak came out Rare with French Fries! I sent the steak back for some additional cooking and it came back to the table with even more French Fries! Eventually I did get the sweet potato.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Once again passing through this area I just had to stop and visit this Long Horn Steakhouse. Stopping right after they opened at 11:00 am, they already had 3 other tables being seated when I did. I wanted to see if they were on their A game at opening time.

I could not find anything bad to say about this visit either. The salad was cold and fresh. They accommodated me with extra cheese and bacon on my salad. Once again we ordered the Rib Eye that is the special for the summer. This time also trying the corn fritters too. They are very good and crunchy. Seemingly made fresh to order.

I am glad this restaurant still has a great menu and service to go with it. I will definately make another trip to this location in the future. So, if you are travelling in the Sandusky area and need a break from "park food", give this Long Horn Steakhouse a try. I hope you will like it as much as I do.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We enjoyed an excellent experience at this restaurant -- our server was very friendly and efficient. Our Caesar salads were fresh with a good dressing on chilled plates. My filet was cooked as ordered and was equal to or better than filets I have had in more expensive restaurants for half the price. My wife's was very pleased that she had ordered the crusted chicken Parmesan as it was delicious. Our cocktails and wine very good. We will definitely return again on future travels, and will look for another of this chain on other trips.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Generally it is common sense to order steak at a steak house, but this time I felt like having salmon. It was great with an excellent flavor! We were seated immediately and the service was great from then on. The food came quickly and all of it was great. I would definitely go back for fish or a steak!