“Nice evening cruise”

61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Nice evening cruise”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

A really nice way to spend an evening with old friends, cruising around Sandusky Bay. Price was nice. Pizza was ok. Drinks were ok. Live music was loud, but fun to sing along to.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ayrshirefarmer

Candler, North Carolina
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“very pleasent ride”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

rode this at a festival called kidsfest it was so enjoyable and relaxing being on the boat enjoyed the music they played as well, enjoyed being up close and enjoyed the views this is one ride i highly recommend its fun

Visited May 2014
4 Thank sassypants86
Cincinnati, Ohio
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 205 helpful votes
“Pleasant and reasonably priced”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I did two cruises as part of the Battle of Lake Erie Bicentennial Celebration weekend. Both included entertainment and a simple buffet. The entertainment (music on one, a Perry presenter on the other) was excellent and the buffets were more than satisfactory. Timing allowed some exploration of Put-in-Bay. Overall, I enjoyed both cruises and look forward to doing another on a "normal" occasion.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Denny G
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“nice and relaxing”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Enjoyed the island hopping cruise, laid back and relaxing. Staff is very nice. I agree with another reviewer, snacks are priced good but it'd be nice to have a selection of something not in a bag, like muffins or simple sandwiches. Prompt when leaving. Only two things bothered me, I wish they'd update their chairs. You're sitting there for an hour on the way there, and two hours on the way back and the simple plastic chairs on the top deck became rather uncomfortable (would have liked to move to the lower deck where some seating is comfy, but they were full). The other thing that bothered me, or I should say 'concerned' me, is that people are allowed to bring their dogs on board. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs and have two of my own, but you would think they would be concerned with liability issues if those dogs bit anyone. I mention this because there were three dogs on our trip, and at the very end when we were returning, one of the dogs turned and snapped at a young girl (about 5yrs old) as she was walking by. I could see the girl clearly and did nothing wrong, she was simply walking by.

Visited July 2013
9 Thank paulla29
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Great Relaxing Day”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Our family has taken the island-hopping cruise many times over the years. This was our sixth visit and it is still a very enjoyable, relaxing way to spend a day. We go to Sandusky to spend time at Cedar Point. The days at the amusement park are exhausting and we like to take a day in the middle of the trip to go on the boat and relax. We have always found the crew to be very friendly and accommodating. They are very knowledgeable about the Lake Erie Islands and share some information and history along the trip. Snacks and beverages are available on the ship and are very reasonably priced. The two island visits are to Kelleys Island and Put-In-Bay on South Bass Island. You can rent golf carts and bicycles on the islands to go sight-seeing if you like or there are restaurants and places of historic interest to visit. They leave promptly at 9:30 and return by 6:30. I would recommend this trip to anyone who would enjoy some down time with some lovely views on the lake.

Visited July 2013