These cabins are new this year so we expected them to be clean. The only complaint we had was that the towels were thin and very scratchy. We would stay here again because they are so close to Soak City and Cedar Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Lighthouse Point - featuring an RV campground with full hook-up sites, standard cabins and cottages and Deluxe Cabins that accommodate up to 10 guests. If you’re looking for accommodations with a summer-cottage feel, you'll be right at home. A cozy waterfront community of 64 cottages and 92 cabins, Lighthouse Point is located close to the fun, on the west bank of the Cedar Point Peninsula. Just look for the historic 1882 Cedar Point Lighthouse, and you’ve found us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cedar Point's Lighthouse Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Point Hotel Sandusky
- Cedar Point's Lighthouse Point Sandusky, Ohio