Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
Comfort Inn Sandusky(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$80
EconoLodge
US$62
La Quinta Inn Sandusky - Cedar Point(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$81
US$79
Travelocity
US$159
Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers(Sandusky)
3,892 results
All reviewsthe reservegreat karoohut roomzip linefull kitchennomad roomcandy hutwave poolanimal parkflow riderwater parkafrican queen suiteoutdoor parkvillage suiteivory coastpizzaswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2013

This was my 4 th time going here and every time we go everyone is always really nice! The hotel is really clean including our room. The waterpark is always clean too and it was nice that it wasn't too busy so we didn't have to wait too long in line. Next time we go we'll probably rent a cabana so we can all relax and be able to stay longer at the waterpark. Thank You so much for making our stay a pleasant one again! Have a Blessed day!

Room Tip: The room that we had last year on the first floor close to the waterpark was nice not too far to walk!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We visit the Kalahari every year.....amazing experience every time.....worth every penny! Rented a cabana for the Ohio state Michigan game....Go bucks! Waitresses awesome.....restaurant staff made my daughter feel special on her birthday.....African suite

• Stayed: November 2013
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

I wanted to be sure to send you a quick note, thanking you for such a wonderful review! It is very much our pleasure to have you and we can't thank you enough! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

After a great day at the water park settled in to our room watching a movie my husband turns to me and says there's a bug crawling on your pillow I freaked out and took it in the bathroom to inspect yes it is a BEDBUG!!! After calling front desk they acted like they didn't care and said well bed bugs r everywhere! We inspected everything and immediately left. I will never return to this hotel establishment.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ZOD33

We take concerns of this nature very seriously. Our team is fully trained in identifying and preventing the spread of Bed Bugs. On a very rare occasion, a guest can bring bed bugs in, it does not have to do with the cleanliness of the resort. If this happens, at that moment, our trained housekeeping team will identify and correct the issue. We have strict procedures we implement to ensure the situation is corrected. We also bring a state licensed professional and company to heat the room to ensure that the room is treated and properly corrected. As you would suspect, during this several day process, this area is completely closed off. Please make no mistake, our team is fully prepared and trained to address this concern. I'm sorry you feel as if we didn't care. Please know we take every precaution to ensure there is never any concern. I am happy to put you in touch with our Housekeeping Director. Please feel free to email me at KRizzo@KalahariResorts.com. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am more than happy to help! Take care.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

After reading some reviews I was concerned about bed bugs in our room. Upon checking in I had called ahead and made a request for a bed bug inspection, from the front desk to those who did the inspection I was very impressed. The inspection was done very well and nothing was left unchecked. I was never made to feel this extra request was a nuisance. Excellent. (and no bugs!)

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

We can't thank you enough for coming to visit us. So very glad to hear that we could accommodate you. I hope that not only did you find you room acceptable you had a blast too! It was most certainly our pleasure to have you as our guest! Thank you for taking a moment to review us and sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 December 2013

This was our second time at the resort and it has gotten overall better since our first experience. Our room was a nice size for a family of four the only issue we had was the layout of the room. The main bedroom area is right next to the hallway, very busy on main level just down from the lobby and noisy until 1 or 2 am. Upside it was just steps from the spa. I can't really fault the hotel its more inconsiderate guests and their demon children that ignore the signs reminding people to be quiet. The layout would have been better with the bathroom against the hallway to help buffer the noise. Timing for visitors at this resort is key. Weekends are not a time for folks that don't like long lines and hoards of loud kids and adults. Mon to Thurs is great, still have lines but shorter and not as crowded. My son loved the outside zip lines. My wife and I would recommended the Blue Rhino drink, definitely helps with the relaxing part. Also visit the spa, a massage is a great way to start any vacation.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms on the main hall off the lobby suite style not sure of name, ask at reservation time
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Love having you as our guest and thank you for taking a moment to visit us! I am glad to hear that your stay was better than your last visit but discouraged to hear it was not beyond your expectations. I do hope that your next time your stay will be flawless. I also wanted to thank you for the great tips for our future travelers. Very much appreciated. Take care and we hope to see you again soon!