Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
Comfort Inn Sandusky(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$96
Hotels.com
Sleep Inn(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$90
SleepInn
US$53
La Quinta Inn Sandusky - Cedar Point(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$70
US$117
US$205
3,890 results
All reviewsthe reservegreat karoohut roomzip linefull kitchennomad roomcandy hutwave poolanimal parkflow riderwater parkafrican queen suiteoutdoor parkvillage suiteivory coastpizzaswim up bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I was there for a Holiday Party with my company this weekend. The atmosphere was amazing and the staff was very nice and helpful. Everything was impeccably clean. The dinner was great - hot food on a hot plate! My compliments to the chef- especially the Pastry Chef as dessert couldn't have been better. They even turned on a crucial football game so everyone could stay at the party.... Above and BEYOND!!! I got to talk to a few of the managers - Nikki and Bonnie, they were delightful! I didn't get to stay in the rooms, but everyone I talked to said their room was beautiful. I recommend it for your next event. Very classy!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Sounds like such a wonderful evening! Thank you so much for sharing as our team will just love to read this! We certainly strive to deliver beyond expectations, so I'm thrilled to hear you noticed that! Can't wait to see you again! Thank you so much for your time and see you soon!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Kalahari is the absolute best time a family could have. The waterpark is meticulously clean and well maintained,as are the rooms. What sets this resort apart from the others is the staff. Every member is friendly and courteous. Never have I been so thoroughly impressed with the customer service as I was during my last stay. I will look forward to visiting this resort in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Very impressed with the waterpark and amenities. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly, especially Erdis. He let us look at a suite. Suite was beautiful and roomy. Think will book that next time.

• Stayed: December 2013
Kassie R, Social Media Coorinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Erdis is wonderful! We are very lucky to have him! Thank you for taking the time to share. We love the feedback. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

This was my 4 th time going here and every time we go everyone is always really nice! The hotel is really clean including our room. The waterpark is always clean too and it was nice that it wasn't too busy so we didn't have to wait too long in line. Next time we go we'll probably rent a cabana so we can all relax and be able to stay longer at the waterpark. Thank You so much for making our stay a pleasant one again! Have a Blessed day!

Room Tip: The room that we had last year on the first floor close to the waterpark was nice not too far to walk!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We visit the Kalahari every year.....amazing experience every time.....worth every penny! Rented a cabana for the Ohio state Michigan game....Go bucks! Waitresses awesome.....restaurant staff made my daughter feel special on her birthday.....African suite

• Stayed: November 2013
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

I wanted to be sure to send you a quick note, thanking you for such a wonderful review! It is very much our pleasure to have you and we can't thank you enough! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!