“Good value, hospitable service, really good food!”

Demore's Offshore Bar and Grill
Ranked #14 of 190 Restaurants in Sandusky
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

The place I'll keep coming back to for fresh hand breaded Lake Erie yellow perch! On a 2nd visit we tried the steamed clams. They were great! Calamari was hand breaded and good too. Wine very reasonable. When busy it can be loud but being a casual spot that's expected. Owner, Father, and Staff are very interested to please. Prices reasonable.

3  Thank petuniasattic

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We were given this restaurants name from a manager at our hotel in Sandusky.

We had a Friday night "Traditional Fist Fry" on our first visit and it was fantastic!! The restaurant was full and the owner made sure we had a nice seat in a prompt manner. The fish was very good and I had the mussels and they were good. The only negative was the restaurants "famous beer wall"..this was a selection of eight (8) draft beers that you pay for the weight. Unfortunately my first two selections were quite bad!! I switched to wine!!

The owner came by and we had a great night talking about his famous boxing background...

We came the next day for lunch with 12 of my family members and that meal was also "out of this world". We started with the unbelievable "Seafood Nachos" something you MUST ORDER!! Each and every entree was so big that it was hard to finish!!

This is one restaurant that you must not miss while visiting Sandusky, Ohio!! Trust me!!

1  Thank ThomasfromDamascus
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A regular lunch place for us whenever we're in Sandusky. Try the Buffalo Perch Sandwich - World Class!

1  Thank John M
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I ate here at bike week and this place had the best crab legs I have ever had any where, I cant wait to make it back there and eat some more, we might just make the two hour ride so I can get them again

1  Thank Devin B
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The recently re-opened Demore's offers dining indoors and a drive thru. Family were visiting from out of state and they wanted to try some famous Lake Erie fish. We ordered from Demore's 1 lb of Perch and 1 lb of Walleye for four people. Nicely fried with a light crispy coating. Our friends were delighted and we all enjoyed the great fish. There was even one piece of Walleye leftover for me to enjoy the next day. You can eat inside their nicely decorated restaurant, or order from the drive thru and take home. It was the best.

2  Thank beagles3