Rodeway Inn Cedar Point North
SleepInn
US$53
US$126
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn Sandusky - Cedar Point(Sandusky)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$205
US$218
Groupon.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2014

After calling to cancel, we found out that the hotel had changed our reservation day from a Saturday to a Friday. Apparently they have a 72 hour cancellation policy that they don't go over. The manager got on the phone after the rude receptionist and started an argument asking if my husband speaks English, mind you this "manager" had an accent. For their information, my husband and I not only speak English, but we served our country for over 10 years, so it was pretty insulting, especially because we were planning on celebrating Memorial Day in the area. They were going to try to charge us for the room after all that. Thanks to corporate, we were able to keep them from charging us. The overall experience on the phone was extremely frustrating and unacceptable.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Miya D
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Me and my family stayed here for 2 days. I've been coming to this motel for years. I love the indoor heated pool. My only complaint is that they know large groups always come because of the amusement park and they're not very accommodating with extra sheets, pillow etc. Overall, its a nice place to crash and it's cheap. It's walking distance from CP as well

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Treese734
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I go here every year for our yearly Cedar Point trip. I really don't have any complaints. It was comfortable in the perfect area to get to Cedar Point. It's probably a 4-5min drive if that, to the park. They have a nice indoor heated pull that our kids always play in. The staff at the front desk is always nice. I will be staying here again this weekend for our trip.

Room Tip: Get there early to get a room. They book very fast.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Chatrise H
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Booked on Priceline! 41 a night. You get what you pay for. Room was okay, cleaner than we expected, but it had a smell that wouldn't go away. TV was old and very fuzzy. Pool stay away. It had a film on it. Gross!!! Beds were so uncomfortable we kept waking up. Went to cedar point, so we got a cheap room just to sleep. The sleep part didn't happen. Good things about the place. Housekeeping very nice! We did leave her a 5 tip!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Missnikkilane
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Not elaborate, but comfortable. There were 3 of us staying there and it worked perfectly. The room was small but adequate for our overnight need. I would definitely stay there again on a future trip. We didn't get to use the pool but it's a nice touch.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends