I'm not sure where to start but so far the best experience has been checking in. Very friendly front desk.
The hotel is very run down and need of a major renovation. The paint is coming off in many spots.
The rooms are clean and have what you need but bathrooms are tiny and to get into the shower the door has to be closed. I found a long black hair on the floor towel. Beds are comfortable.
The breakfast is minimal with hard boiled eggs, cereal and muffins, toast and waffles. Today there was a pan of greasy fried potatoes and another pan with sausage gravy and biscuits. The breakfast attendants were to busy checking cell phones to clean off tables. They just stood in the corner and gossiped.
The property overall is very run down, but it is convenient to Cedar Point Amusement Park and Soak City spit remains a busy hotel. It also has 24 bowling lanes and an indoor Poland play area.
Large parking area behind the hotel. I would not stay here if I was not on a business trip.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Rainwater Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Rainwater Park Hotel Sandusky
- Quality Inn And Suites Rainwater Park
- Quality Inn Rainwater Park
- Quality Inn Motel Cedar Point
- Quality Inn Sandusky
- Sandusky Quality Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Rainwater Park Sandusky, Ohio