We took our kids (under age 12) and they had a blast! It was their first trip to cedar point and they actually had more fun at the indoor waterpark than at cedar point. We came back to the waterpark after spending the day at cedar point and it was great to soak in the hot tub while they went on the water slides one last time before heading home. We will definitely come back to the waterpark for a day trip soon. Our room was nice. It was clean but the tarpon suite bunk bed room walls had some signs of damage. But for a kid's room, that isn't surprising. Screened in balcony was nice with a beautiful view of the bay. Staff was friendly. No complaints at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean meets Sandusky at this ideal destination for vacationers. With its tropical theme, guests at Cedar Point's Castaway Bay feel like they have just landed on an island paradise upon entering this lush indoor waterpark resort. Castaway Bay features 237 hotel rooms and suites including family-oriented units, a 38,000-square-foot indoor waterpark loaded with water activities for all ages, fitness center, 6,000-square-foot state-of-the-art arcade, a craft and child activity center, three restaurants, retail shops, adjacent marina and space for meetings, group events and birthday parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castaway Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castaway Bay Hotel Sandusky
- Castaway Bay Sandusky, Ohio
- Sandusky Castaway Bay
- Bay Castaway Ohio