After getting to the Comfort Inn and finding they had overbooked and had to cancel my reservation, they sent me to Americas Best Value Inn. Pulling up and going into the lobby I assumed this place wasn't that bad, especially with the friendly front desk gentleman. Then we got to the room. It looked as if we had walked into the 1970's, not did it seem to have been cleaned since then either. The room smelled so bad (it was non smoking) the mattresses were stained, almost as stained as the brown pillows we had to sleep on. The air conditioner did not work and the water was either scalding hot, or ice cold. This was probably the worst experience of my life, that I have had to pay for at least. Will not be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your vacation dollar goes farther here where our 100 beautifully appointed guestrooms feature everything you need for a fun-filled vacation including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary HBO and premium channels, an outdoor heated pool with sundeck, in-room coffee maker, and more. There’s also an onsite restaurant and lounge. The famous RoadHouse Restaurant & Saloon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your America's Best Value Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Americas Best Value Inn Sandusky
- Sandusky Americas Best Value Inn
- America's Best Value Inn Sandusky Ohio