While I understand this hotel is not required to offer amenities such a breakfast it still does not excuse the filth. I Checked in on 6/20 and was disgusted that while my room was ready the floors in the room looked as if they had not been vacuumed in a while. This was not an isolated problem because the room next door to mine was the same way. Also not one of the lamps in my room worked and everything was just dusty along with the AC unit that looked like it has never been clean.
The lobby had many loose tiles and everything looked like we were staying at an abandoned hotel. The website states you have a restaurant and clearly it has been closed for some time. The doors to the parking lot are not secured at night by room key entry.
When I checked out I asked forva comment card and the young man looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Also when I explained my issues with this establishment he pretty much said well we don't have a website so we don't advertise a restaurant. I then politely told him well that is how I made my reservation so yeah you have a website. I asked for the managers information and he said he didn't have it.
What kind of business does not have this information.
Lastly, after reading all of the replies from management on here its seems like you continue to focus on the "we are budget so we don't have to provide breakfast".
Being a budget hotel does not excuse filth, safety and security for your patrons.
Someone at the corporate level needs to really address these issues.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your vacation dollar goes farther here where our 100 beautifully appointed guestrooms feature everything you need for a fun-filled vacation including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary HBO and premium channels, an outdoor heated pool with sundeck, in-room coffee maker, and more. There’s also an onsite restaurant and lounge. The famous RoadHouse Restaurant & Saloon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your America's Best Value Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Americas Best Value Inn Sandusky
- Sandusky Americas Best Value Inn
- America's Best Value Inn Sandusky Ohio