We spent the day at cedar point yesterday 9-1-07 and went to the hotel to check in around 6:00 pm.. We checked in our room and were immediately disgusted! Our comforter had what looked like urine stains, there was not a fitted sheet for the mattress rather 2 layers of sheets (so if you sat on the bed the sheets would move and you would just lay on the nasty mattress.. The sheets and blanket looked gross and there were what looked like blood stains on the pillow cases. The room overall felt dirty and the bathroom was gross too.. We went to the front desk and the guy said he's never heard complaints like that... So I just asked if we could get our money back and not even stay.. We went to dinner and then drove a little over 2 hrs home.. I'm glad we saved the $70.00.. Seriously this place is DISGUSTING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your vacation dollar goes farther here where our 100 beautifully appointed guestrooms feature everything you need for a fun-filled vacation including complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, complimentary HBO and premium channels, an outdoor heated pool with sundeck, in-room coffee maker, and more. There’s also an onsite restaurant and lounge. The famous RoadHouse Restaurant & Saloon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your America's Best Value Inn Sandusky reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Value Inn Sandusky Hotel Sandusky
- Americas Best Value Inn Sandusky
- Sandusky Americas Best Value Inn
- America's Best Value Inn Sandusky Ohio