Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Middletown, Ohio
“great”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

great price friendly staff clean the place was located in the heart of the city with a night club that is real upscale hip hop no drama well police.The staff don't bother you it was good change of pace laid back city

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and that you found our hotel to be clean and convenient. Thank you again for your review. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The room hasn't been properly cleaned in months. Stool was filthy, room was dirty, bed uncomfortable, pillows unusable, safety latch on door looked like someone had tried to break in, and peep-hole had toilet paper stuck in it. Enough said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't have any tips.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Modonna L
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that your room did not meet your expectations. Your comments were reviewed by our staff and we are working to ensure that every room is cleaned to our standards and that all maintenance issues are addressed.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so we really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact us directly, at shv @extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future so we can provide you with a better experience.
Berlin, Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 May 2014

needs updates, but was clean, the staff was very nice, the grab and go breakfast is nice. could have more choices but you do have a kitchen in which you can prepare your own. overall, was good, would stay again, but they should at least update the carpet.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank mom1intheworld
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I appreciate your kind words regarding our staff and the level of cleanliness in your room. I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast selection did not meet your expectations. As we continue to make improvements to this offering, we will keep your feedback in mind.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly, at shv@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I walk in and the lobby reeked of cigarette smoke. There was a schizophrenic man in the lobby pacing and talking to himself, and the desk clerk said "oh don't worry about him." I felt very unsafe! The accommodations themselves were fine, but that experience alone is enough to make me never want to return!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Perry F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Perry - Thank you for your recent review of your stay. The situation you described regarding the smoke smell and guest in the lobby is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I have moved the smoker's stand away from the front door and am reviewing our noise policies with the staff to ensure that our guests have a comfortable stay at our hotel moving forward.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at shv@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 25 October 2013

The bar at the end of the hotel driveway had their music on so loud, my walls shook. My room was not clean for the whole 4 days I was there. The tv only got a couple of channels that you were stuck watching.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I am sorry to hear that the music from the night club was a disturbance during your stay. To uphold our company's high standards, we will speak with the owners of the club. We have addressed this issue before and it had been corrected. I regret to hear it has become a problem again. We only provide housekeeping service once a week for guests that stay 8 days or more. I apologize that you were not informed of our housekeeping policy during check-in. To prevent this from happening again I have spoken with all of my guest service associates.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Please feel free to contact me directly, at shv@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Sharonville, Ohio, USA
Reviewed 17 September 2013

For the money, you can't beat it! I have stayed here several times, the rooms are always clean, the air conditioner works and the beds are comfortable! The girl at the front desk is super nice and professional. Courtesy calls are made to the guests to ensure everything is fine. And, there's alway hot coffee waiting on me in the mornings. Other places in this price range don't compete. Thanks ESA.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Thank you for the kind comments about our front desk employees and the comfort and cleanliness of your room. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed here a month ago and moved to a different Extended Stay because of a few things:

1. I did not feel safe. Granted, they put me in the back of the hotel so there was no noise, but the overall appearance of the place made it feel unsafe.

2. It was not clean. The elevator smelled like urine the first night I stayed there; I was moving my things into my room and it was pretty awful.

3. My bed was disgusting. There were old blood stains on my sheets. Luckily, I brought my own sheets, but even then, I woke up the first night to bugs biting me. Now, it really bothers me to even say that, because I am a pretty optimistic person and hate writing bad reviews, and thought to myself maybe I was bitten before going to bed while I was outside or something, but I am pretty confident in saying that it wasn't from that.

4. The shower I had was cold one minute and boiling hot the next.

Otherwise, I had no problems. The staff was very accommodating and polite. When I decided to switch to a different Extended Stay, they made it very comfortable for me and easy to check out. It's close to Walmart and other stores. I was able to grab the things I needed (food, supplies, etc.) and the big fridge was nice.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville, responded to this review, 30 August 2013
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so happy to hear that our staff provided you with such great service. Still, I am sorry to hear that you did not feel safe at our property. Please know we take these comments very seriously and will look for ways to improve in this area. As well, I apologize that you found the hotel to be unclean overall and that your shower did not work properly. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will take the proper action to make sure our cleaning services are improved and the shower is repaired as soon as possible.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at shv@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to Crossland Studios Cincinnati - Sharonville? Share your experiences!