“Holiday Inn Express, Sharonville, OH”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The staff was very friendly and this location has easy on-off access to I-75. There are only a few close by restaurants. The room was not very modern and could have been much cleaner. The bed was comfortable though. They are in the process of renovating the hotel though. Hopefully they also improve the cleaning staffs skills as well.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Doug P,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 14 February 2014

This is a special thanks to Jaimie and Mary for their special assistance. I am walking on a cane with lots of materials to carry and a very bad back. These two ladies would see me coming and try to figure out how they might help.....and they did!!! You don't find that kind of human concern very much any more. Although the HI is more expensive than the surrounding hotels....they are the reason I will return when I have work to do there. Thank you.

Room Tip: If you have difficulty climbing on to a high bed, ask for a handicapped room so you won'thave pr...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Arriving very late without a reservation on Labor Day weekend was not a great idea. After checking many of the hotels for 2 exits, we were lucky enough to get one of the last rooms at the Holiday Inn Express, Sharonville, OH. When we arrived the hotel was slammed, people were everywhere. It was late, we were tired and the Goreiga Vs Clemson game was playing. We just wanted to get to a sportsbar and watch the rest of the game. We quickly went to the room to unload and discovered it had not been made up. We called the front desk only to find out that Donnie Wilhymachy who checked us in was the lone employee in the hotel. Without missing a beat he said come back to the front desk I'll find you another room. In no time we were settled in and off to a sports bar to finish the game. Donnie saved our night!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Daniel P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Ellen G,

First off let me thank you for choosing to stay with us over the Labor Day Weekend. Also let us thank you for giving us such a wonderful response, I am really happy to know that we were able to fit your needs. Wow the Georgia vs Clemson game was a great game it was really neck and neck all the way so I can understand why you wanted to get to a sports bar and watch it I was on the edge of my chair the whole time. Hopefully you had the Tigers chosen to win the game. I relayed the message to Donnie, he really appreciates when guest see how hard he works, he truly is a unique employee and does as much as he can to make sure each and every guest is completely happy we value his hard work so thanks recognizing him he truly does appreciate it. Once again thank you so much for the great review, please be sure to come back and see us we would be more than delighted to have you stay with us again don't hesitate to contact me directly and Ill be happy to help ya.

Cheers

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Just passing thru Cincinnati had a rough time finding room due to jazz festival in town. Found this one which is under renovations. All in all not bad rooms were clean breakfast was good, when they renovate the rooms I hope they fix air conditioning had to set to 60 to get it to run, room was no where near 60 but the room was quite comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2013
Daniel P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Harleyhoss,

I want to thank you for staying at our hotel on this busy weekend. I also want to thank you so much for your comments out hotel is about to go through an extensive renovation process, we will defiantly address the concerns with the Ac and much more. I do hope you come back and experience the hotel once we are finished with our renovation. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me directly

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Awesome Staff, they treated us like family. Everyone from Housekeeping to the Desk Clerks greeted us with a smile and kind word. Very clean and breakfast was great. Thank you to Daniel and Jarvas for being especially kind to our kids with special needs. Jarvas, Jimmy tried for that home run but came a lil short, but that hit was for you! I can't remember everyone's names, but thank you all!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Maddx4,

First off I want to tell you how much of a pleasure it was to have you and your group stay at our property. As well how much we appreciate your wonderful review. Thank you very much! Like I said the entire group was just such a pleasure to have at our property and I do hope you some back and stay again with us. I will pass your comments onto the rest of the staff and Jarvis im sure he will be pleased with Jimmy no matter the outcome. Once again we hope to see you soon and it was such a pleasure to meet all of you. If you need anything what so ever please dont hesitate to contact me directly. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

1st. My bathroom had hair all over it from the person before.
2nd. My bed skirt was dirty with spots
3rd. We got stuck on the elevator & staff was debating if she should call the fire department per my wife
4th when your paying the front desk clerk he (mike) or she (alani) won't give u your money in your hand even if you got ur hand out.
5th it was peopl smoking and drinking outside my window half the night. Reported to the front desk nothing happen. Matter of fact they were out there even louder the next night.
6th the desk chain that was in my room was very dirty

• Stayed: July 2013

Sunny3412,

First of let me apologize for the issues you ran into on your stay. I want to let you know that we really do our best to satisfy each and every guest. Im sorry you left unhappy. Please accept out apology and know that we want to make it up to you. Please dont hesitate to contact me directly and Ill happily take care of you.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Have stayed in many Holiday Inn Expresses......this one had a great "quiet, off the freeway" location. Loved the daily cookies, too good - truthfully. This is a typical Holiday Inn Express - but I must say 1. good 2. comfortable 3. Very friendly front desk staff 4. Everything very clean...in other words - exactly what you want for a mid priced hotel.

Room Tip: Don't know as I think all are just fine. I like lower floor, but that's me.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Daniel P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

NMgirl78,

First off thank you for the wonderful feedback as you know we value each and every guest that comes here and always want to hear feedback from them. I wanted to share with you that as much as you like it now you will like it even more in the future. We are about to go through a renovation that will make our hotel and rooms much more up to date and fulfilling to your needs. Come back and give us another stay in the future im sure you wont regret it.

Cheers

513.771.9080

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!