Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
US$128
Hotwire.com
US$137
Priceline
All reviewsthe breakfast areasmall chairroad noisewafflesconvention centerfree breakfastopening the doorsuite roomfront desk staffsausagebeds were very comfortablenorth sidenew carpetthe check in processshort drivewe've stayedbit dated
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Used marriott points for this stay so don't know what the normal rate is but hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast is pretty typical of Fairfield Inns I have stayed at previously. Not great, but wasn't needing anything elaborate. Entire hotel seems to have been renovated with care. Carpet is clean throughout and walls are freshly painted. Furniture is in great shape and mattresses were comfortable. Plenty of pillows and blankets for each bed.

Stayed: July 2014
Patsi B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know that you enjoyed your stay. We are glad to see that our hard work is paying off. We have renovated recently and have almost all new staff. So we are trying hard to get them all up to speed to be able to give the quality of service our Marriott Guests are accustomed to having. Hope to see you again when you are in the area!!

P. Bolden
Operations Coordinator

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I found this hotel to be really great. I reserved a king suite. The decor was really beautiful. The shower head was wonderful. the room was very comfortable, very clean. The breakfast was very good, hot and cold items. the staff was very cordial and very helpful when I asked questions. There was a swimming pool and a fitness room. it was close to great shopping and eating places.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. So many only let us know about our mistakes, so we are really glad to hear when we are doing it right! We hope you will choose us again the next time you are in town.

P. Bolden
patsi.bolden@marriott.com
Operations Coordinator

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I had a stay here for 6 nights in July 2014 with quite a large group of colleagues. Firstly, it's a $100-ish hotel, so you kind of know what to expect. The rooms are so-so and previous guests experience of having towels that are somewhat stained was also my experience. But the bed, the room and the bathroom were all clean. Check-in was quick and without fuss. What's great is the free wi-fi and the free breakfast is not bad. At least there are healthy options there, with fruit salad, low-fat yogurts and some healthy cereals. I'm not really sure what the turkey patties are made from - they look to be of the finest grey. Grey what I'm not sure. My room - a king - had clearly had a smoker in it at some point in the recent past and, as others have commented, is close enough to I75 that the traffic would be disturbing were it not for the noise of the air conditioning. I always travel with earplugs so it didn't disturb as much as it might have done.

So it's functional and (relatively) clean. It served a purpose but the price is very low - you get what you pay for!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Daniel C
Patsi B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Daniel,

I am so sorry we didn't meet your expectations in all areas. I am glad you had a good check in but I see other areas were not up to Marriott standards during your stay. Honestly 2/3rds of our staff are brand new and it has shown in some areas we wished it wouldn't . If you are in the area again please call and ask for Mike or Patsy and we will gladly give you a discount so you can give us another try. We obviously can't move the highway but would love the chance to show you how improved our staff can be upon more training and will be sure to block a room away from the highway for you.

Respectfully,

Patsy Bolden
Operations Coordinatior

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Short drive off I75 – smooth check in – check out, assigned a bright, clean king (bed) room on an upper floor as requested at an excellent rate.
Spotless bathroom and bright paint colours on the walls (a nice change from beige and taupe).
Complimentary internet and parking and an excellent complimentary breakfast with lots of choice (eggs, sausage, cereal, yoghurt, waffles, juice, etc.).
Lots of restaurants and malls just a short drive away. Would definitely stay here again when travelling down I75.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I am a gold member of Marriott rewards program, so I frequent Marriott hotels. Booked a night for my daughter who was on her way to nashville using my points. When she arrived at 11 30pm. the room assigned to her was trashed, previous people had smoked and room was smelly. They then offered to move he to another hotel which she took and that was not much better. Very disappointed in Marrriott and will be requesting my points be reinstated.
Would suggest staying away from the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family