“Ok for a short stay”

Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Ann Arbor, MI
“Ok for a short stay”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I enjoy staying at Hilton Garden Inns. They have a quality product. The lobby is welcoming as are the people. The breakfast is tasty.
I don't find the sleep number beds comfortable, but I'm sure some people do. I can't sleep well with the super heavy blankets, but others might like them.
This hotel seemed a bit older. It was only 15 minutes to Kings Island which was convenient. There was hair in the tub, but the room was pretty clean.
I would stay again, but I might shop around first.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank ptois0again

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Canton, Michigan
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Booked this hotel because of it's proximity to I-75 and I-275 in Cincinnati. Stayed with a group of families who were in town for a girls fastpitch softball tournament. Pool and hottub were nice. Had 2 outside patios to gather. Both were small. One was very nice in front of the Hotel. The other was just outside of the pool area and was very noisy from the truck traffic going by on I-75. Not a good place to sit and talk Lobby was small but usable. Some of the staff's english was very hard to understand- at check in and at breakfast. Hotel needs more room for groups to gather. Plenty of places to eat within 5 minutes. Hotel visable from I-75 but required you to go down an access road in a round about fashion.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Windsor, Ontario
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with my brothers during a road trip. I've stayed at a few HGIs and like them so I tend to seek them out when travelling. On the upside, the location is ideal since it's just off I75 and easily accessible. The hotel is typical in design to other HGIs and this one was relatively clean. The room was what one would expect, though the TV was smaller than what I've seen in most hotels. Surprisingly, the water pressure in the shower was strong. The beds were comfortable and the pillows were sturdy.

On the downside, like most hotels, the walls are thin so unless you're a deep sleeper, expect to wake when the masses do. I can't blame the staff for the guy staying on the floor above me but he stomped around to the point that I half expected him to come crashing though the ceiling. The wifi was plain rotten. I got kicked several times and usually had to go toward the hall just to pick up a signal. When connected, I had a single bar. It was like being on dial-up! Not impressed. The other issue came with the fine print of our reservation. I booked the Bed and Breakfast deal and disclosed that there were three of us on the reservation. When we checked in, we were told that the breakfast was only for two, not three. Apparently it's somewhere on their website but nowhere near the reservation printout. With some persuasion, they finally gave us the third breakfast at no charge. (It's not so much the charge, rather that clarity with which the information was provided.) Breakfast itself was fine but there was no menu. We were asked what we wanted to order yet there was no way of knowing what they had without having to ask first. Odd.

Lastly, I found the price to be on the high side. With taxes included, the room ran us $180, which seems steep considering location and hotel quality. I might expect this price in a hot, touristy region but again, it was just a suburb of Cincinnati right alongside the interstate. It's not a bad place by any stretch, but I'd shop around if passing through again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Canada27
Kildeer, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The front desk makes sure that you are welcomed. For a fully-booked hotel, I was surprised how quiet it was at night. Yes, you can hear the highway traffic in the distance, but overall, it wasn't bad.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Hudson, Florida
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Everything was clean, neat, and functional. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was ideal for our activity. The only negative, and it was minor, were the pillows which were lumpy. We both teach at a state university and would give this hotel a "B+."

Room Tip: Top floor is quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on business when my other hotel was booked. I was impressed the moment I walked in with a great lobby and warm greeting. This hotel has recently been renovated and features a staff that goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is without a care.

They have a new Chef who allowed me to sample his BBQ sauce that he makes from scratch. Yummy! They have a nice breakfast available and the lobby is like an extension of the nicest home. Yours to use as you wish during your stay. I found it interesting the restaurant will serve dinner wherever you wish on the property! I say pool party!

Enjoy these good people and wonderful rooms. My bed put me to sleep and I don't even think I moved it was so comfortable. Well done Hilton Garden Sharonville! I will return soon!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Icantdrive65
Milberry, In, United States
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed here after a trip to the zoo with my 6 year old. Good nights sleep in a clean room. Staff was very helpful pointing us in the direction of other points of interest we were interested in going. Great experience at this hotel i would return if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#4 of 17 in Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville? Share your experiences!