Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville
US$104
US$97
US$128
US$139
All reviewsother hotels in the areawater pressureeasy accessfifreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2013

We feel the rates are over priced. Room 301 was ok clean. Bed hard. Regular room no fridge or micro. Sat night stay $62.00. Also no breakfast. Front desk clerk was nice. Regular rooms very small. Coffee in lobby no coffee maker in the room.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Staff was very friendly, room was very clean and had a great tv. Could not hear neighbors etc. Only downfall was that the water pressure could have been better and the WIFI signal strength could have been better but that is not a big thing for us. The area is nice and is in a good area for things to do with only being about 8 minutes to IKEA in West Chester and close to some great food and awesome historic town of Glendale that was amazing. For just an over night trip with my wife we would go back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2013

For a cheap place to crash while on the road and if your looking for clean room, good bed, good bathroom this is fine. All rooms on first floor are one bed room. There is an elevator and the staff are friendly. Average is ok cheap is ok. Very close to I-75. .

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I have been staying at the Red Roof on Sharon Road, Cincinnati for over 20 years.

The rooms are always spotless and the staff has always been top notch.

Michelle, Desk Manager is always helpful with local information regarding restaurants and shopping needs.

Misty, is always quick to help with any additional amenities from housekeeping.

Overall, a clean, safe and very friendly place to stay.

Room Tip: Easy access off I 75 at Sharonville Exist, just north of Cincinnati.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2012

The location is great. The room was nice sized and the bed was comfortable. The shower was also nice. The Pets policy was the reason we stayed there. The customer service is the reason we will not go back. Michelle was very nice at check in. She was quite different when we came back that night about 10:30. We had 3 people in our room. We needed an extra pillow. I went down to ask.... when I walked in she was being really rude to a guy asking rates and trying to reserve a room for that night. The other girl at the desk commented about me standing there and Michelle said "she can wait. I don't like being thrown off." She was having problems with the printer and was pounding on it and the taking the cartridge in and out. The other woman at the desk looked like she had rolled out of bed ad was wearing a hoodie. She was the night clerk. I stood there for 10 minutes and finally said to the sweatshirt girl I just needed a pillow. Michelle chimed in with "this is an economy hotel" we don't have extra pillows. The sweatshirt girl said she would look into it and call our room. That exchange set the tone for the rest of the night. The room was hot Anand we had the air on... it was 30 degrees outside. Turned off the heat and still had the a.c. on. And the a.c was so loud... it sounded like and animal was stuck in it. Kepts waking us up all right. And since I only had one small pillow I wasn't sleeping comfortably to begin with. And every time we flushed the toilet water poured out the back ad flooded the floor. We had to walk down that morning to the front desk to get towels since there were 2 in the room. We had a reservation for 3... only 2 towels? When I went to check out... the clerk was speaking in a foreign language on a call. He couldnt be bothered to put the caller on hold. He checked me out and then I had to stand there to complain about our stay. He just held the phone and stood there. Told me he was talking to the owner and he would tell him. And that was it... no apology, no attempt to rectify, not even a thank you and goodbye. It was a horrible experience. So just stay elsewhere...

• Stayed: December 2012