“LOVE this restaurant!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats
Cleveland, Ohio
“LOVE this restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great variety, great food, great service! I eat here often while I am here on business and the food has never disappointed. I love that they have some lower calorie options as well, and that is quite tasty, too!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank lcarrollccc

West Virginia
“Grab and go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

It was crowded, and I had to wait, but the food was good and I was able to take it back to our hotel

Visited May 2014
1 Thank klawv
Ohio
“It's the Little Things”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I was debating between rating a 3 or a 4. The meal was delicious, the salad bar well tended, and the service quite attentive.

But what made the difference were the little things. We were seated at a table that hadn't been wiped off and the restaurant wasn't busy. Walking past that table on the way back from the salad bar did nothing to help my appetite. Also, the bottle of red wine that we ordered was warm to the touch--almost as if it had been stored next to the grill. I wasn't expecting a chilled bottle (as it wasn't white wine) but c'mon reds are supposed to be served at cellar temperature (around 60 deg,)

When the manager came to the table, as I asked, his body language told me that I was interrupting something. After I stated the above, which he carefully listened to, his response was "Is there anything else?" I had expected something empathetic like, "I understand." I will say, however, that the table was immediately cleaned off and he did offer to chill the rest of the bottle until we were ready for it.

We'll probably give them another try. The food was good, after all.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jim1208
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Salad Bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Nothing I disliked about Ruby Tuesdays. Service was excellent. Food was excellent. SInce I have first experienced dining here, I have been back 3 times. It has become one of our favorite places to go for lunch or dinner.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Deanna S
Plainfield, Illinois, United States
“Steak & Lobster anyone?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Wooooo wee. It was reasonable, the beer was cold. Drawn butter yummo. Beautiful steak, lovely lobster tail with roasted zucchini and spaghetti squash. It was busy, so we did sit at the bar. That just made it that much easier to get a cold beer. It really hit the spot.