This was a good value compared to some of the other local hotels (and we have stayed in at least 4 different ones in the last 3 years in Cincinnati). It was clean, not a lot of frills, but had a basic breakfast bar (easily saving over $10 a day for two), an outdoor pool, a small workout room, free wifi access, cable tv, and of course the microwave and frig in the room (without an extra charge). It’s location is convenient in Sharonville off I-75. It is hard to get excited about a bargain hotel, but it did have a couple of surprise break-out items. The beds and pillows were pretty comfortable. Also, out by the pool (which can get very hot during Cincinnati summers) there were at least four cabanas. Not bad for a value hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LivINN Hotel Sharonville is considered Cincinnati's Best Value Hotel by offering more services and amenities than any other hotel in its price range. Hot Breakfast Buffet served daily. All rooms are interior corridor and include custom furnishings, free high speed internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Studio Suites offer cooktops and wet bars and can also be rented on a weekly basis. An onsite outdoor pool and exercise room are also available. The hotel has meeting facilities that accommodate up to 50 persons and free use of computers rooms with printers to check email, complete business and print presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharonville Livinn Hotel
- Livinn Suites Sharonville
- LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio