“Nice hotel, friendly staff” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville

LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice hotel, friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel in mid-January. It was a nice hotel. The staff was helpful. My wife got sick and we had to stay another night. They gave us a 10 percent discount for staying a second night. They said that give this discount for all repeat customers. The front desk staff member Kara went out of her way to help me get find areas around town. The head housekeeper asked me if the room was alright and if I need anything. The desk manager Daneta, suggested places for us to visit and was helpful in general.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear Pam,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that the staff was able to make your stay memorible. Thank you for mentioning them by name. They will receive a reward for their outstanding service.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Cincinnati!

Safe Travels,

Jennifer Kent

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Vaughan, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2014

Excellent front desk staff, made us felt like at home, very helpful. Exceeded my expectations. Room is clean. Bed felt fresh. Breakfast is adequate. Right by freeway. Stayed on way to Miami. I booked with hotwire wanted to get same hotel on way back but did not get the same LivInn. Highly recommened

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Matt Y,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that we could offer you a great night's sleep on your trip to Miami and back. I hope you had a great time, and better weather than we have been having!

I hope you see you again on your next trip through Cincinnati!

Safe Travels,

Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Watch out for those booking in the area with Hotwire. It's listed as a 3 star when it's about a one and a half star, maybe 2 at the most style hotel. It's old, dated. The door handles are rusty, the ceiling in the bathroom has a spot that seems to be falling down. Just not a quality place to stay. So you can avoid it, it has the amenities, Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool (although it's an outdoor which hotwire should distinguish), Business Center, Laundry, and Golf Nearby.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Superdrew,

I am very sorry to hear about the problems you experienced at my hotel during your stay. I want to assure you that this is not our typical level of service. Please do not hesitate to ask for a manager at any hotel when you feel your stay is not satisfactory. We want to solve the problem and be able to turn your opinion around before you leave. I hope that you will contact me with any other issues.

Thank you very much for your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

We have brought a church group to cincy last two summers.. July 2013 and June 2012.. We travel several times a year with 10-15 teenagers...Livinn have always treated us with respect.. We have a great group of kids and some places judge you the minute you walk in their doors ( oh no!!!! All these people will be loud and annoying and disturb other guests) we have NEVER been treated that way..The first year I was reluctant to book because I had never heard of the livinn... Booked through a online site and could have actually got a better deal calling hotel directly.. So 2013 I did just that.. Spoke with Jennifer the manager and she got us set up with a group reservation.. Breakfast has always been exactly what u expect for continental.. Waffles, pastries, cereal, etc... If they fed u bacon, eggs, sausage, etc they would have to up their prices... I would much rather have cold stuff and option to make my own waffles:) rooms are always clean and have been updated.(more modern looking) .. Dosent have the 1970's look that I expected to find my first trip... Keep up the good work Livinn if we revisit cincy in 2014 will definitely stay again.. Thanks for the hospitality and great service that make you a five star hotel without the price:)
Mandi Yarbrough

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Mandi,

Thank you so much for the review! You and your group are wonderful to have! I'm very glad that I was able to get you a better deal last year. I look forward to seeing you again this year when you come up. We have updated a few more things since you have been here. Look for new breakfast area seating, which gives us additional seating, and a few additions to our breakfast spread. Thanks again!

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed the first week of December. The room had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and a LARGE TV. The bed was what you would expect in a much more expensive property. The carpeting was dated and a little worn. The breakfast bar was stocked in the morning with the typical assortment. Everything was fresh. Good coffee. My reason for coming to Cincy was to see UC vs Louisville at the Nip. Best college game I have seen in my life even though UL won. Congrats to Teddy Bridgewater. Good luck in the NFL. I had an assignment to pick up 5 lbs of Goetta-if you don't know what it is-I can't describe it. I forgot the Goetta!

Room Tip: For lunch and dinner you need to go south on Chester, left on Sharon past 75. There you will find a...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Truthinlodging,

Thank you very much for your review and discribing your stay for future guests! We love to hear that your stay was good and that you got see a UC game. We'll beat UL next time! I'm sorry that you didn't get any Goetta on this trip. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Cincinnati
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Pipes burst due to bad weather, and this was a last minute type of trip. I booked ahead online and saw that they offered "Pre Pay" which allows you not to worry about paying on the day of. I had some bumps in the road when my payment wasn't processed as it stated in the fine print, so I called the hotel and Kara, assisted me. She was very apologetic, concerned and willing to help. I was very happy that i was able to meet her the day of my check in because she had the same exact personality she gave me on the phone. Rooms were clean, and very cosy. I will definitely stay here again. And i picked up a frequent stay card which i plan on using

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Sylkiest1,

Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel! I'm very glad that you were able to enjoy your stay and meet Kara. I'm sorry that we had a pipe burst during your stay. We have had some very low temperatures this year!

I hope to see you again on your next trip to Cincinnati!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Easy to find, great neighborhood, pool, nice continental breakfast, in room coffee, fridge, and tv. Plenty of channels, and comfortable king size bed. Upon checkout, we questioned why there wasn't a comforter, and it was explained that the housekeeper forgot it, had we asked sooner we would have recovered one. We stayed plenty warm though with the very efficient heater. My husband thought the bathroom was small, but it was fine for one person at the sink at a time. Sink/shower were separate. All the amenities, and extras you could ask for for under $85 after tax in January. Will be back if in the Cincinnati area again for extended stay

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sadrake925
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Sadrake925,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that we will see you again on your next trip to Cincinnati! I'm sorry that your room was missing some bedding. That is not typical of our service. I will speak to our head housekeeper about this issue and make sure that this will not happen again. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We love to hear the good stories, but need to hear the bad too. It is the only way to make us better! Hopefully on your next stay we will be able to earn all 5 stars! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance on your next stay.

Jennifer Kent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#10 of 17 in Sharonville
Residence Inn Cincinnati North/Sharonville

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!