I stayed at this hotel in mid-January. It was a nice hotel. The staff was helpful. My wife got sick and we had to stay another night. They gave us a 10 percent discount for staying a second night. They said that give this discount for all repeat customers. The front desk staff member Kara went out of her way to help me get find areas around town. The head housekeeper asked me if the room was alright and if I need anything. The desk manager Daneta, suggested places for us to visit and was helpful in general.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LivINN Hotel Sharonville is considered Cincinnati's Best Value Hotel by offering more services and amenities than any other hotel in its price range. All rooms are interior corridor and include custom furnishings, free high speed internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Studio Suites offer cooktops and wet bars and can also be rented on a weekly basis. An onsite outdoor pool and exercise room are also available. The hotel has meeting facilities that accommodate up to 50 persons and free use of computers rooms with printers to check email, complete business and print presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharonville Livinn Hotel
- Livinn Suites Sharonville
- LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio