“Excellent Service Kara; thank you.”

LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent Service Kara; thank you.”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

When you are traveling for business, you don't really ask for much but a decent bed. The hotel was ok but exceptional service makes a big difference that's why I will always stay here everytime I'm in town.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Jennifer K, Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Peter V,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel and give Kara a compliment. She is a wonderful person to work with! Thank you for your continued business. I hope that we can gain all 5 stars on you next trip to Cincinnati.

Jennifer Kent,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I absolutely loved this hotel! I booked it on hotwire so I got a really good rate. It was listed as a 3-star hotel. My past experience with hotwire had me kind of doubtful of the rating but for the price I was interested nevertheless. In this case, however, hotwire was VERY accurate. In my opinion, this was definitely a 3-star hotel. I don't know what some of the reviews are talking about saying the hotel is outdated. This couldn't be farther from the truth. The lobby is two-story and tastefully decorated. My husband and I enjoyed sitting on the second floor of the lobby just looking out the huge windows. The rooms are equally well-decorated. The king-size bed was ultra comfortable and the bedding was nicer than most. The comfy lounge chair and plasma/led wall-mounted TV were very nice additions to the room. The room was very clean and spacious. The view from our window was even nice...we sat and watched the snow coming down...very romantic. The continental breakfast is exactly what you would expect, nothing special but definitely satisfactory. Add in the fact that it is included for no charge makes it even better. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again. In fact, I will seek this chain out whenever I travel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Kaydak,

Thank you very much for your review and discribing your stay for our future guests! We love to hear about out guest's experience.

Hopefully we will see your again very soon!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Due kids activities in Princeton High School, we booked LivINN Sharonville. What a mistake, we should moving out than LivInn! Breakfast was poor with only bead, beagle and cook you own wafer. The juice machine was not working and hot water dispensing was not function (forget about hot oatmeal!). The bed sheet was not 100% cotton or poor quality cotton, you could feel the polyester! We paid via Expedia, and was asked to pay again!

Room Tip: do not stay in LivInn
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Familyroadtrip50226,

I am very sorry to hear about the problem you experienced at my hotel during your stay. I want to assure you that this is not our typical level of service. I hope that you will give us another chance during your next trip to Cincinnati.
Thank you very much for your stay!

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We stayed here one night after we flew into Cincinnati airport. This was about 1/2 hour from the airport north. The front desk was helpful. Room was decent size, bed was ok. Shower was fair. Not many plugs in room. Had a nice easy chair. Decor carpet furnishings outdated but clean.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Ackart,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel! I hope that you enjoyed your stay and that we will see you again very soon!

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel in mid-January. It was a nice hotel. The staff was helpful. My wife got sick and we had to stay another night. They gave us a 10 percent discount for staying a second night. They said that give this discount for all repeat customers. The front desk staff member Kara went out of her way to help me get find areas around town. The head housekeeper asked me if the room was alright and if I need anything. The desk manager Daneta, suggested places for us to visit and was helpful in general.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Jennifer K, General Manager at LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Dear Pam,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that the staff was able to make your stay memorible. Thank you for mentioning them by name. They will receive a reward for their outstanding service.

We hope to see you again on your next trip to Cincinnati!

Safe Travels,

Vaughan, Canada
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Excellent front desk staff, made us felt like at home, very helpful. Exceeded my expectations. Room is clean. Bed felt fresh. Breakfast is adequate. Right by freeway. Stayed on way to Miami. I booked with hotwire wanted to get same hotel on way back but did not get the same LivInn. Highly recommened

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Matt Y,

Thank you very much for your review! I'm so glad that we could offer you a great night's sleep on your trip to Miami and back. I hope you had a great time, and better weather than we have been having!

I hope you see you again on your next trip through Cincinnati!

Safe Travels,

Michigan
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Watch out for those booking in the area with Hotwire. It's listed as a 3 star when it's about a one and a half star, maybe 2 at the most style hotel. It's old, dated. The door handles are rusty, the ceiling in the bathroom has a spot that seems to be falling down. Just not a quality place to stay. So you can avoid it, it has the amenities, Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool (although it's an outdoor which hotwire should distinguish), Business Center, Laundry, and Golf Nearby.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Superdrew,

I am very sorry to hear about the problems you experienced at my hotel during your stay. I want to assure you that this is not our typical level of service. Please do not hesitate to ask for a manager at any hotel when you feel your stay is not satisfactory. We want to solve the problem and be able to turn your opinion around before you leave. I hope that you will contact me with any other issues.

Thank you very much for your stay. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Jennifer Kent
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
#5 of 17 in Sharonville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#9 of 17 in Sharonville

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!