The location was fine for where I need to be that weekend. Hotels in Cincy can be overpriced. This hotel was was a great value. The rooms were clean, bed comfortable, and had all the amenities of a more expensive hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. They also have coffee in the lobby all day if you would like to get out of your room for a little while. My only complaint would be a very weak breakfast area. There were not many choices for the amount of people who stay there. Would I stay there again? You bet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LivINN Hotel Sharonville is considered Cincinnati's Best Value Hotel by offering more services and amenities than any other hotel in its price range. Hot Breakfast Buffet served daily. All rooms are interior corridor and include custom furnishings, free high speed internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Studio Suites offer cooktops and wet bars and can also be rented on a weekly basis. An onsite outdoor pool and exercise room are also available. The hotel has meeting facilities that accommodate up to 50 persons and free use of computers rooms with printers to check email, complete business and print presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharonville Livinn Hotel
- Livinn Suites Sharonville
- LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio