I have stayed at this property a few times before. It is very reasonable, clean and friendly. Great place for families or business travelers. Free breakfast with some hot food, but somewhat limited fare. Good enough for a quick start before starting your day. Next to Sharonville Convention Center and down the street from Queen City Racquet Club. Across the street from water park too. Close to restaurants, shopping and the Tri-County Mall. Rooms are somewhat dated but clean. Reliable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The LivINN Hotel Sharonville is considered Cincinnati's Best Value Hotel by offering more services and amenities than any other hotel in its price range. Hot Breakfast Buffet served daily. All rooms are interior corridor and include custom furnishings, free high speed internet, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Studio Suites offer cooktops and wet bars and can also be rented on a weekly basis. An onsite outdoor pool and exercise room are also available. The hotel has meeting facilities that accommodate up to 50 persons and free use of computers rooms with printers to check email, complete business and print presentations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sharonville Livinn Hotel
- Livinn Suites Sharonville
- LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio