“Good Hotel”

LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed 27 December 2009

Good Hotel near to businesses around and also shopping area. Lots of restaurants very closeby. Tri county mall is also nearby. Rooms are nice, although slightly gloomy. Overall a good hotel for a short stopover

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 14 October 2009

Having read reviews here I thought there would be an overwhelming smoke smell. I was very happy that I did not find this at all. The rooms were great, a bit cozy but hey it's not home. The employess were great. They did not have meat at the breakfast but they had two waffle irons, most places don't. The bed was hard but I guess it was the wrong choice of mattresses, it's hard to get that right (they were new) but I did sleep well. Some reviwerers want to stay in a place as if they paid more than $100. the place was clean, welcoming and modern.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2009

Livinn Suites is not a bad hotel for the price. We usually stay here when headed for Cincinnati, but this trip was a little crazy. When we arrived the Sharonville police were in the middle of a prostitution sting at the hotel. Also the man cleaning our room was drinking while cleaning - actually had a beer in hand. We had already paid through Expedia, so we decided to stick it out. Once the weekend was over, things quieted down and it was a little better. Overall, I would recommend a different area of town and a different hotel

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2009

Liveinn suites had spacious, clean, comfortable rooms with a microwave and refrigerator in each. The desk clerks were helpful and friendly. There is a no-frills free breakfast.

Some of the rooms appear to be recently renovated. Good value for the price.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 October 2009

My husband and I stopped here for the night on a drive from SC to MI. The hotel is obviously older, but from what I could tell, it was well maintain (the carpet in the lobby was questionable, but it's not like I was going to lay down on the carpet). Check in was very easy and Bill was very helpful and inviting. The room was fine, a little crowded because of the HUGE wardrobe/entertainment center, but it did house a fridge and microwave, so it was very functional. The bed was not super comfortable, but it wasn't as bad as some have made it out to be. I did bring my own pillow, but I didn't really need it because the pillows were fine. The shower had an adjustable head with good water pressure. We did not hear any noise from other rooms, but we checked in late, so I'm not sure about how much noise you normally get. Breakfast was excellent. There were lots of options and it was restocked several times just while I was down there. After we left, I realized I had forgotten my pillow. The manager, Mae, held it for me at the desk until our return trip. When I picked the pillow up, Bill was again very pleasant. Overall, it is a great hotel for the money, and what it lacks in new-ness, it makes up for in service. We drive this trip several times a year and will make this a frequent stop in the future.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2009

Stayed here based on the reviews. I am not a very picky person when it comes to hotels but this place was pretty bad. The room was small and the beds were hard and uncomfortable. I did get the room at a good rate but I guess you get what you pay for. I was afraid to leave any items in my car. The room wasn’t ready on time but the staff was excellent.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2009

We stayed at the hotel for one day for a cincinnati trip. We got it for a good rate, and it looked nice in the photos and had decent ratings. When we arrived, we were greeted by a nice employee that got us checked in right away. When we got to our nonsmoking room, we opened the door and it reeked of smoke. I immediately called the front desk and he said that we could try another room although he did not really seem concerned. We went all the way back to the desk and was given a room key in the same hallway as the last room. When we got to that room, it smelled even more like smoke. I had a really bad headache and did not want to have to move around again, so I just opened the window up all the way for a few hours to attempt to air it out. Other than that, it was in good condition. The room was large, it had a mini fridge and freezer, microwave, coffee maker, and a large tv. The bed was also comfortable and the room and bed looked clean. The continental breakfast was standard, but we arrived about 15 minutes before it ended and there was still food left. If you don't mind smoke, this is a good deal...but if it bothers you as much as me, I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
0 mi away
Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Sharonville Convention Center
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville

Been to LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!