“leisure” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Sharonville

Days Inn Sharonville
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Bridgeport, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

It wont be cheap if you take home bedbugs, i have multiple bites/welts on my arms and back. I tore the bed apart and found 2 bedbugs, I didn't look any further, just got the hell out of there. When i went to check out I told the women my room had bed bugs, I showed her the welts on my arms and told her that I had killed 2. She said nothing, just took my key.

Room Tip: go someplace else
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank c b
Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
You stayed for four days and complained at the time of checkout. If the room was infested, you would have bites on the first day. I am a certified pesticide applicator and trained for infestation detection. I had the room inspected by the local health department and they did not find infestation.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I had a very pleasant experience. I was in Cincinnati on business and upon check in I was greeted very warmly by the man at the front desk. I needed a late check out and they were more than accommodating. Even allowed me to stay in the lobby until my business was completed. Don't expect a five star at the price you pay. My room was clean, the bathroom was clean and the TV had the channels it was supposed to have. Repairs need to be done, but what business doesn't. If you need a place to stay, and your budget is limited don't hesitate to stop, the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback.
Avon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

Visable mold, musty smell, leaking fire hydrant. Had 1" gap under door, room had spiders and crickets which kept us awake all night. Pool was large but there was a group of adult beer drinkers so we didn't stick around. Additional outlet in room was by door not doing us any use. I think I would have had better sleep in car at a rest stop. Definately needs cleaning, updates, and attention.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Pari_Sharonville, Owner at Days Inn Sharonville, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Thank you for the feedback. Please let us know of your problems so we can sole them when you are here. Fire hydrant is under repair and waiting for the parts. It will be fixed by Monday.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati - Sharonville
Ramada Plaza Cincinnati Sharonville

Been to Days Inn Sharonville? Share your experiences!