“Ideal customer service from Heidi”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed 2 August 2013 via mobile

We loved our stay and will be back. Heidi was very attentive to our questions, such great customer service! I hope she is working during our next stay!Heidi at the front desk was what made our visit such a success. She has such wonderful people skills and was professional with great customer service. We will definitely be back. Heidi even set us up for another visit before we left.

A TripAdvisor Member
Brooklyn, Ohio, USA
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The hotel was very easy to find and it was easy to go places because it was right by the entrance to the highway. very clean and comfortable hotel and the staff was very friendly. i didn't go down to breakfast either morning so i can't comment on that.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

This location was part of a package I purchased and honestly I expected to be disappointed. I have previously had a poor experience with La Quinta and have not stayed with the chain in many years. I was pleasantly surprised at how open and large the lobby was. There was seating to the right of the entrance and the front desk was readily visible on the left. I was greeted and quickly registered. My room was clean and quite a bit larger than I expected. The bathroom was a little small but functional. I liked that there was also a mirror outside the bathroom that helped facilitate more than one person getting ready. The breakfast is the typical fruit, cold cereal and waffles that many chains offer. The only negative from my visit is that a member of my party forgot their laptop and initially when the hotel was called to retrieve it they stated that it wasn't there. After multiple calls, and what seems someone actually looking in the room, the laptop was found. Overall, this was a nice place to stay and I would recommend it.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

If it weren't for Heidi, I can't say I would return. I like a hotel room to be a bit more luxurious than they offer. I would suggest a remodeling job in the near future. However, the service makes up for it. The front desk was better than any five star hotel could offer! I needed some suggestions for local businesses, and she was so knowledgable. All of her recommendations were right on! Then she went over and above her job requirements by actually calling some friends and family members for some other suggestions, and left them for me at the front desk. When I returned I had a list of other personal suggestions. She was amazing and I can't wait to visit again!!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 13 July 2013

You won't waste your time or money here! Shelly really took care of us after we had booked at another area hotel that was disgusting and chose to leave. She was very helpful and patient.
The rooms were very clean, looked and smelled nice. I'd definitely recommend the LaQuinta!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

We visited this hotel last weekend and it was my first stay at a La Quinta and I must say that I am very impressed. They are doing some renovations on the outside of the building but they only work during the day and they have signs posted so it wasn't a bother. The lobby and front desk area is very nice as is the breakfast area. They offer a hot breakfast consisting of waffles, biscuits and gravy, fruits, cereal, juice, milk and apparently during the week they also offer meats such as bacon and sausage.

The rooms area quite nice. We stayed in a king executive room with a sleeper sofa and it was plenty of space for my wife, myself and our kids. The pool area at the hotel is great, decent sized pool but they have a huge deck space with lounge chairs, etc. They have a hot tub and a little kids play area as well around the pool.

They also do not charge extra for pets which is great. The hallways have a pet smell but that was expected! The front desk service was great too. I called down to get sheets for the sleeper sofa and 2 minutes later as I was walking out of my room and down the hallway to get them I was greeted with the sheet set from the from desk. VERY QUICK AND FAST SERVICE!!!

Highly recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Fairfield Glade, Tennessee, USA
Reviewed 2 July 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#5 of 17 in Sharonville
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville
Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati-Sharonville West

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville? Share your experiences!