La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswaffleslarge indoor poolhot tubbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areabob evanswould stay here againfridge and microwaveworkout roomcomfortable bedsvery nice hotelfitness centerfree breakfastfront desk staffeasy accessthe room was niceparking lot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Our overall experience here from beginning to end (which included blocking rooms ahead of time for out of town wedding guests) was very pleasant. Friendly and accommodating staff on the phone and in person. We stay at our share of hotels and it was pleasant to walk into a hotel and from the entrance to the halls to the room, there were not issues, odors or any other offensive experiences. The only issue was that the parking lot on the Northside had problems with the breakers to the lights so when we returned from dinner Friday evening, there were no lights on. When I asked the front desk it was explained that the breaker blows so if a guest doesn't inform them then they don't know to reset it. I feel that this is a serious problem they need to fix, but that is an internal problem so I don't detract from our overall experience. Great value and very good service as well as comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2013 via mobile

I was very happy with my stay here. The lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful upon my check in. The hotel is under re modeling, but I didn't see or hear anything. The room was very nice and well cleaned. The breakfast was very good too. Check out was quick and easy.

• Stayed: September 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Perry, Michigan, USA
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Rooms were clean and fresh! You would never know it was a pet friendly hotel! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Location was near everything easy access to all highwats food places and attractions.Elevators were a definate plus! Will stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We have been going to Cincinnati with 10-20 other family for the Nazarene National Softball tournament. Each time we have stayed at a different hotel.. This by far was our favorite, friendly staff, clean, roomy and comfortable. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

i stayed one night on Labor Day weekend so the hotel was busy. Nice clean comfortable room. Good breakfast bar. I did not use the pool. Staff were constantly attending to maintainance issues, Keeping things clean. The hotel was under renovation and construction hours were posted. Possibly because of the holiday, I did not experience any construction issues other than vehicles in the parking lot. At checkout, staff asked how my stay was. I explained I had to reprimand a few guests who were running up and down the hallway but that things had calmed down. They assured they would have been glad to handle the issue. I mentioned the last time this happened at a hotel they had simply moved me to another room to avoid the problem. The two ladies at the front desk emphatically stated "no!" they would have dealt with the individuals themselves. That was nice to hear. I will definitely consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Hotel is directly off the freeway. Ask for a room on the backslide
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo