“Excellent Hotel to stay at”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
United States
“Excellent Hotel to stay at”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is the first time we stayed at La Quinta Inn & Suites . We stayed here for our anniversary , we stayed for two nights . The room was EXCELLENT & VERY CLEAN . The staff made us feel very welcomed .

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
North Tonawanda, NY
Reviewed 2 November 2013

This is the largest La Quinta we have ever stayed in -- and it showed some signs of wear, for example in the elevators. Lobby space was unusually large for this chain and nicely furnished. Rooms were on the small side. Well-maintained. Breakfast was especially generous, including sausage and eggs.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I reserved a block of rooms for my out of town family members coming in for our wedding. The room block reservation process went flawlessly. I had never been to this hotel prior to the day before our wedding, when I checked into my bridal suite. When I had reserved my own room (so the bridesmaids and I could get ready the morning of the wedding), I asked the guy on the phone if they had a bridal suite. He automatically upgraded me for the same price as the other rooms in my block, and this 2-room suite had a jacuzzi in the bedroom about 2 feet from the bed! The place was very clean, the staff was extremely sweet saying "congratulations" at checkout and asking how the wedding/reception went. They also called up to my room phone when my limo arrived to pick up the wedding party. Very sweet staff, very good free breakfast, huge pool and great jacuzzi suites! Also, this hotel was completely packed the whole weekend. I asked the front desk clerk at checkout if that was just that weekend, but she said that no, it was like that all the time. Constantly busy. You know it's a great hotel when it's completely full! Two thumbs up!

Room Tip: I had a 2-room suite right behind the elevator and I didn't even hear it ding. I usually try to...
newmarket, Canada
Reviewed 31 October 2013

stayed at this hotel on way to Florida.very clean and well kept inside, great buffet breakfast, pets welcome at no extra charge...terrific.We requested ground floor and we got what we asked for...near a door for our dog to get out ..great place...Outback restaurant close ..will be staying here on our trips down the 75 to Florida

Cincinnati
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I chose this hotel for my wedding room block. I asked if they had any bridal suites as this was where I would get ready for my wedding. They upgraded me to one at no additional cost. My entire family stayed there and so did my husband, and I heard nothing but good comments from everyone.

Sharonville, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The hotel was easy to access from the freeway. Was just minutes away from a number of shopping centers and restaurants; LaQuinta staff was quite helpful in giving recommendation and directions. Was about 15 minutes from Cincinnati.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Wayland
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This La Quinta hotel is nice, friendly and mostly clean. A Step above the average La Quinta. We definitely will be staying here again, actually on our way back North. I feel like this was a great find. Also the 24/7 coffee is wonderful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#5 of 17 in Sharonville
Quality Inn & Suites
#10 of 17 in Sharonville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville? Share your experiences!