“Great location”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This hotel is in an excellent location, very convenient to Tri-County Mall and numerous restaurants as well as the expressway. The atmosphere in the hotel is very welcoming, it has a spacious pool, and is pet friendly. We've stayed here numerous times in the past and will continue to stay here when we're in the area.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stay frequently with La Quinta, and are generally pleased with most of their locations. However, this is the worst experience we've had at a La Quinta. The room was old- cracked MDF furniture, faucet shaking out of the shower wall, etc. However, I can deal with that as long as things are reasonably clean, which they were.

What I can't deal with is the disgusting excessive smell of smoke in the hallway, and neighbors that party until 3 AM with no regard for other guests' sleep quality. Paper thin walls don't help, but having to call the front desk two nights in a row between 1AM and 3AM is not a fun experience. I realize they can only control the behavior of other guests to a point, but between 3 separate complaints over our 3-night stay, it would have been nice to at least be offered a room change. Additionally, the football stadium lights from the parking lot pointed directly at the hotel are a bit much. (Don't stay on floor 6!)

I would not stay here again. It's not up to LQ standards.

Room Tip: Avoid higher floors. They smell disgustingly of smoke and have stadium lights pointed at rooms at ni...
1  Thank cincy814
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, beautiful pool. Even though the smoking was allowed for guests on 8th floor or outside, it really ruined it. We stayed on 4th floor and could smell the smoking like it was next door. If I had known that smoking was allowed, would not made reservations there.

Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Bathroom was very dated and small with some minor paint peeling. Breakfast was great with biscuits and gravy and sausage and the usual stuff. Nice pool but didn't use it. AC not very effective but not overly loud. Beds nice and clean, good TV and lots of power outlets on desk and wall. Good WiFi speed allowed smooth viewing of HD movie on laptop. Not a bad value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This location is one of the worst hotels I have ever stayed at. The hotel was dirty, dust all over couch and table tops, lights blown out in bathroom and covered with dust. It took me asking twice and 3 days before they changed them. The faucet had slime around it with someone elses hair in it, the faucet handle center had a build up of dirt in the crystal knob, When they came came in to clean they never vaccumed (the same candy wrapper stayed on the floor the entire time) not to mention at one point we acquired a dental floss pick that never belonged to us. I left a note for them and asked that they vaccume and change the linen. I did my own test to see if they changed it, they changed the bottom sheet but not the top. The bath was not cleaned well at all, soap scum left in the tub and sink. This staff was horrible, and on the day before we were to check out, the housekeeper left a card saying she personally serviced our room, WHERE. I guess she expected a tip. Here's the tip, LEARN HOW TO CLEAN AND SERVICE A ROOM.

To add insult to injury, the staff greeting us at the desk, most of the top teeth missing, the rest were rotten,. They were not helpful at all when inquiring about eateries. They knew more about the family of geese hatching eggs than anything. The breakfast never changed, exactly the same for two weeks pork sausage, sausage gravy, fried some kind of egg, all white bread and bagles, need I say more. and finally no amenities when needed. No hair conditiioner, no shower cap, no lotion.

Rooms are nosey, right next to the freeway and the bathrooms are so small the door touches the toilet, and their are no closets. They have amours, but if you wear dresses they will touch the bottom and wrinkle.
I travel for a living and I can honestly say I will inform our corporation never to book here again

Room Tip: Rooms are by the freeway, even the ones not on the freeway side are nosey,
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2014

La Quinta is conveniently located for our needs. We enjoy the friendly helpfulness of the staff. They served a wide selection for breakfast and the items that were suppose to be hot were hot as well as those that should be cold were cold. The bed was comfortable and my wife commented how she loves the pillows. The rest of the room layout was very comfortable. The wireless internet connection was solid. We will stay here again and we recommend it to others.

1  Thank copterpilot68
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Spent 2 nights at the LaQuinta Inn Sharonville, Ohio. We had a king room which was a nice size for my husband and myself. The accommodations were comfortable, clean and neat. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel has east access to I-75 and I-275 and is convenient to all of Cincinnati's major attractions. The pool and spa area is very large and pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
#5 of 17 in Sharonville
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 17 in Sharonville

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville? Share your experiences!