“Clean quiet”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Ranked #7 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed for 4 nights while in town for business. The room and facilities were clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was small, you can't use the shower or toilet without closing the bathroom door first. The staff was not exceptionally friendly and the breakfast looked like standard hotel breakfast food.
Was an okay place to stay for the money but had a much nicer stay up the road for the same price. I guess that's why that place is always booked and this place has rooms available.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Love the two-room with whirlpool room..have stayed there several times. Perfect for a small family because the kids can stay in the sleeper sofa in the living room while mom and dad have their own bedroom. The pool area is very large and the workout room is surprisingly well-equipped.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I used other reviewers as a guide on this hotel and I would not say my experience was the same. Our room was quite dirty, with so much dust on the TV that I had to clean myself. We also had to turn on the heat one day and the smell was so awful that my husband opened up the heating/ac unit and found it full of mold with such a thickness that we had to "dig" it out so the room was at least breathable. The shower and bath were falling apart, too. That was our last night there of three nights. If you do choose to stay ask for a room that does not face the 75 as the traffic is quite noisy all night and all day. The elevator is very slow although that was a minor concern. The free breakfast is less than you would usually see at this type of hotel. We stayed at a LaQuinta near the Detroit airport in April and our experience was completely different but it had been recently remodeled and was very nice so this was disappointing. We actually tried to stay at the Drury Inn which is so close but it was completely booked. It is slightly more but it would have been well worth it. On the good side, great location if you are going to Kings Island, the zoo and Newport Aquarium as we did. Right in the middle(Sharonville). The pool is very large and is well kept. The beds were comfortable. (Although our sheets were stained two different nights.)I liked having a microwave and a refrigerator. If they update things a little and clean up a little more it would be a place I would recommend but not until then. Waiting for service at the desk the last night I was there was very slow but they did try to make our stay a little better. I would definitely stay someplace else the next time we visited unless I see a remodel or there were changes made to cleaning.

Room Tip: Choose away from the I-75 highway side. It is noisy facing it.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel. The room was very spacious - king size bed.
I accidentally made a booking error on the dates of our stay however the Manager was very helpful and kindly arranged a excellent rate for our stay even though I actually was a no show for the dates I booked.
We did not have time to enjoy the breakfast however there was waffles, sausages, biscuits & gravy, muffins, bagels etc..
The room was very clean and modern would stay again.

gas station with convenience store and restaurants all with in short walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I stay here 3 or 4 times a year. The rooms are clean. Quiet. The free breakfast is hot and decent options to choose from. The pool is indoors and fairly large, with a workout room nearby. Parking is abundant and the surrounding area has plenty of dining options. The staff is friendly and helpful. What else can you ask for?

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The rooms were nice although they have double beds not Queen. There was a refrigerator and a microwave. There is a nice, large indoor pool for which they provide towels. The free breakfast buffet was awesome and the staff was very friendly. The hotel is aprox. 9 miles from Kings Island and 15 miles from Newport Aquarium. It is in a nice location.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Check-in was fabulous. The front desk clerk was super!! He got us in, quick and with a smile and a joke. The room was a king with a pullout couch. The pullout couch was a single, not a double as we had assumed. I know, never assume. There was not any extra bedding for this, as there was no closet. There was also no place to hang clothes. The armoire, was good for shirts at the most. Shelves would have been more helpful. There was really no maid service, we were there for four nights, only twice did we get clean towels, had to ask for them 2 times. We had brought our own garbage bags, as hotels do not often have big enough trash cans. The maid service would take one of the full bags, never all of them. Having the refrigerator and microwave was a big plus. The breakfast provided was a little weak. The only hot items were biscuits and gravy and make your own waffle. One day there was some sort of egg patty, it was too weird to even try. Not one of the better provided breakfasts. The wall paper had peeled off of the wall in the breakfast area and was left to hang. The elevators had missing panels and lights, duct tape had been used, luckily did not affect the function. Smallest hotel elevator we had every been in. The bed was comfortable. They let us use the lobby for a meeting place, as we were traveling in a large group. They went above and beyond for that, as some of our group stayed up pretty late and I am sure got loud at times. I would stay here again. It was close to everything we wanted to do, so location was perfect.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank needmoretraveltime
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
#5 of 17 in Sharonville
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati/Sharonville
Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati-Sharonville West

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville? Share your experiences!