Stayed 2 nights (Fri/Sat) in the Jacuzzi Suite.
The GOOD: Huge suite; lots of nearby restaurants; a nice selection of convenience foods like Jeno's Pizza Rolls, ice cream bars and beer and wine for sale in the lobby; convenient to the expressway (we had tickets for events at the US Bank Arena - about 20 min. from the hotel).
The BAD: Not the cleanest room I've ever stayed in, holes in the sheets (although they were not located in the area you slept on); pool area was nice, but the gang of unsupervised teens hanging around it and roaming the halls made me a bit uncomfortable. And WHY, oh WHY do hotels (not just this one) insist on having just ONE desk clerk on duty at check-out time? My husband had to stand there waiting for his reciept as the harried clerk tried to man the phones and take care of guests... GRRR...
It wasn't a terrible stay, but probably would not book there again (only picked it this time for the Jacuzzi -- which was very nice. I would consider the other hotels at that location because of the FABULOUS baby-back ribs available at the close-by Burbanks BBQ restuarant!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Hotel Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinatti Sharonville
- La Quinta Cincinnati
- Cincinnati La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville Ohio