“Wonderful hotel and rooms”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Sharonville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Wonderful hotel and rooms”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

You will not be disappointed if you choose to stay at this hotel. It was especially nice since I had booked w/the Atrium, and that hotel was so bad I left and booked with Double Tree. In my past experience in staying at other Hilton hotels I have never been disappointed. Plus the yummy cookies they give you is icing on the cake:)

Room Tip: I don't think you can go wrong, their all suites. I myself prefer the highest floor away from t...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Edmond, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Fantastic staff and great property if you are in northern Cincinnati. Top quality. The hotel is clean and in a quite location - yet great access to I-275 right outside. The restaurant is supposed to be amazing, I just didn't have time to eat on this particular trip.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

GMdoubletreeCVG, General Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Hello Andrew. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your recommending us to travelers staying in northern Cincinnati, we think this is a great location too. Sorry you didn't get to try the restaurant...maybe next time. The Bistro wins awards at the local "Taste" festival every year. Hope to see you again soon.
Jacksboro, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Our vacation started with Kings Island and this was a perfect location. Convenient to Kings Island and shopping. The room and the service was great. Room was clean, warm cookies and lots of room! We would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed at the Double Tree July 29 thru Aug 1. The service in this hotel was second to none. I've stayed at 5 star hotels that did not have this kind if service. From the front desk to the maintence personelle, everyone was very accommodating. Whatever we needed we got. I have found a new home when I am in that area again. Great job.

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This is one of the better hotels in the area. I am in Blue Ash/Sharonville a minimum of 3x each month and have stayed at virtually every hotel in the area (seriously). The Double Tree is the best of the area's hotels. The rooms are large and comfortable. There is an on-site restaurant and lounge. Other restaurants are in close proximity. The hotel is quiet and it is possible to get a good night's sleep. The cookies are great and the staff is helpful. If you are looking for a place in the Blue Ash/Sharonville area, I recommend the Double Tree Hotel.

Hi Barry
You seem like a very experienced traveler in this area of the city, thank you so much for your recommendation. We are all glad to hear how much our property suits your needs when you are away from home. Our two rooms suites are popular with our business travelers, and gives them a chance to spread out and relax. Looking forward to your next stay with, we'll keep a warm cookie waiting!
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stayed in room 127 and I would bet money on the fact that all the plumbing for the hotel lay behind the walls of this room. I went home exhausted and sick. I was very disappointed. I normally try and stay at a Hilton Gardens however they were completely booked. I felt with Doubletree being in the Hilton family I would be safe. The room was clean but small and outdated. The lack of sleep made my meetings very unproductive.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stayed July 21-24. We were immediately greeted in the spotless lobby and check-in was a breeze. Yum! The warm cookies. The employees here are exceptional and have great customer service skills. They work as a team to insure the guest have a good stay. We enjoyed the breakfast. Very nice choices and very fresh. The Bar tender was helpful in finding a cocktail to go with our meals. The Bistro meals are very good. We were on the HH level and it was quiet. Our room was clean and comfortable. Nice bath amenities and towels.The pool was a nice relaxing area with comfortable lounge and towels.

Just a few complaints. The coffee in the rooms was not good. Also, the travel baseball teams were quite rude and took over the pool. They were throwing a ball across the entire pool that they purchased in the gift shop. It was interfering with people resting in the lounges around the pool, as well. They also got extremely loud and swore while their parents ignored them.

Suggestions: it would be nice to have an option to order some lighter lunch fair that could be taken to the pool area or a way to get it delivered to the pool. A soft drink machine near the pool would also be nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool. The travels teams yell and swear and get quite loud.
Green Features: The hotel has double sided trash for recycling. They also had toilets that conserve water.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharonville
Drury Inn & Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Cincinnati - Northeast (Blue Ash)
Hyatt Place Cincinnati/Blue Ash
LivINN Hotel Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati Blue Ash

Been to DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Cincinnati - Blue Ash? Share your experiences!