Stayed at this very nice hotel on a business trip. Room was clean, spacious, bed was good and firm. My only issue was there was a lot of traffic noise all night long. If you stay here, ask for a room facing the courtyard. Breakfast was good, ran out of coffee during morning rush, but that happens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top hotel near Kings Island and TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner, the all-suite Residence Inn Cincinnati North Sharonville hotel offers conveniences you expect like free Wi-Fi and those you don’t like free grocery shopping. Start the day with a complimentary breakfast and relax over a glass of wine at our free evening event, called the Residence Inn Mix, on a variety of weeknights. You’ll appreciate our expertly designed suites with 30 HD channels, full kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances, as well as living and sleeping area that are perfect for your extended stay. Catch a game just twenty minutes away at the Great American Ball Park or spend a few hours at the IKEA West Chester after you take care of business less than a mile away at the Sharonville Convention Center. Our Sharonville hotel provides easy freeway access which gives you the chance to explore downtown Cincinnati – just 20 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati-Sharonville West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Residence Inn
- Sonesta ES Suites Cincinnati-Sharonville West Ohio