“The Best!”

Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Sidney
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We have been to Mexican restaurants everywhere. Cazadores is the best. The food is HOT!, the plates are HOT! Other places serve warm Mexican food with half melted cheeese. Not here. The staff is great, we have become friends with several staff members. Order anything with grilled chicken, and the "Veracruz" with gilled salmon with veggies is the best salmon I have ever had. The seafood meals are great. "Aroz Con Mariscos" with scallops is a favorite. For soup lovers go for the "Carne EN Su Jugo".

1  Thank LVSInc

Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband, myself and my parents visited for the first time. We all like mexican restaurants and were excited to try this place. We were unimpressed right away when the host was not friendly at all. He tossed our menus on table and walked away. Our waiter was also the same way. He didn't want to answer questions and right away seemed like he didn't want us there. Inside was typical. I didn't care for the table tops. They have advertisements on them which was tacky. The chips were fresh and salsa pretty good. When our food came we were somewhat split on who liked it and didn't. My dad liked the hard tacos though my mom didn't at all. The pollo a la creama was pretty good. Their fries are terrible, they didn't let them drain enough and were very greecy. The crispy coating was not good either. We also got the fried ice cream. Iv had it before at another place and this one wasn't nearly as good. Whip cream and sauce was ok but the coating just wasn't right. Overall we do not plan to return. The mexican restaurants in troy are much better and more friendly. I will stick with those.

1  Thank icemodeled
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This place has some of the best Mexican Food I've ever had and I've spent a lot of time in Mexico & Central America. The Staff is really great too. Try the Carnitas.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

As out-of towners, we happened upon this place and are so glad we did. Great food and a wonderful, efficient server. Margaritas were so-so, but I would definitely go there again for the great food and service.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

the enchiladas were like eating velveeta cheese and lacked any flavor, the entire meal was very salty!! If you want good mexican food don't go there