“They got it - authenticity”

Cazadores Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Sidney
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We lived ~20yrs in So CA, we know Mexican food. This is the only restaurant in this area of Ohio that comes close to duplicating real tasty Mexican food.

If there is one slight negative is that they have toned down their Salsa to accommodate the locals who are not accustom to spicy good Mexican food. However, if you ask for spicy Salsa they got it! That is my way in judging a real Mexican restaurant or a wanna-bee.

1  Thank DRK3417

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Great local place authentic food nice menu large portions excellent& prices lunch portion plenty for dinner

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Cazadores consistently has great food and great service. They start you off with a GINORMOUS basket of chips and some salsa that is not too wimpy but not too hot. The food is always good and the service is great. Skip the chains restaurant and go to Cazadores ESPECIALLY if you want some tacos.

1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We have been to Mexican restaurants everywhere. Cazadores is the best. The food is HOT!, the plates are HOT! Other places serve warm Mexican food with half melted cheeese. Not here. The staff is great, we have become friends with several staff members. Order anything with grilled chicken, and the "Veracruz" with gilled salmon with veggies is the best salmon I have ever had. The seafood meals are great. "Aroz Con Mariscos" with scallops is a favorite. For soup lovers go for the "Carne EN Su Jugo".

1  Thank LVSInc
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My husband, myself and my parents visited for the first time. We all like mexican restaurants and were excited to try this place. We were unimpressed right away when the host was not friendly at all. He tossed our menus on table and walked away. Our waiter was also the same way. He didn't want to answer questions and right away seemed like he didn't want us there. Inside was typical. I didn't care for the table tops. They have advertisements on them which was tacky. The chips were fresh and salsa pretty good. When our food came we were somewhat split on who liked it and didn't. My dad liked the hard tacos though my mom didn't at all. The pollo a la creama was pretty good. Their fries are terrible, they didn't let them drain enough and were very greecy. The crispy coating was not good either. We also got the fried ice cream. Iv had it before at another place and this one wasn't nearly as good. Whip cream and sauce was ok but the coating just wasn't right. Overall we do not plan to return. The mexican restaurants in troy are much better and more friendly. I will stick with those.

1  Thank icemodeled