“Poor customer service!”

Harvest Kitchen & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Kitchen & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Solon
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt. 91, Som Center Road
Solon, Ohio
“Poor customer service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Went for lunch. Ordered a sandwich. Wrong sandwich arrived. Brought second sandwich and it also was wrong. Waitress told me the sandwich I ordered wasn't offered. Got a menu. Showed her on the menu what sandwich I had been ordering. Third sandwich showed up it was wrong. My lunch companions were finished eating. I agreed to accept the third sandwich not wanting to slow down my friends. Told waitress I didn't think I should have to pay for the incorrect lunch that was served me. She told me I had to pay! Very poor attitude!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Nancy S

Cleveland, Ohio, USA
“Very pretentious very overpriced and average food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I took my son here for dinner. I was disappointed. This appears to be a place trying to copy a more applauded restaurant in downtown cleveland...they do not succeed. I was disappointed. It was very cold inside as well.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Denise S
Solon, Ohio
“Truly delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fresh food and ambitious recipes. Excellent service Special occasion place bc it's pricey. I would highly recommend for a splurge or occasion.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank stacyinsolon
CHAGRIN FALLS
“Too pricey for the quality of food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We had 6:30 reservations on a Saturday night. The server informed us early on that they were out of several key meal choices, including the spare ribs, fingerling potatoes and the bottle of chardonnay we ordered. Our food was "fair" - the pork chop was dry and tough to cut, and the short ribs appeared to be left over from the night before. We were unable to make any substitutions for side dishes, so be aware that this restaurant is extremely rigid in what you can have with your meal. ex) there is no small side salad as a choice of side The atmosphere is small and quaint, and the service satisfactory, however, for the amount of money we paid for this meal, ($26 - $30 per plate) we will not be going back.

• Visited March 2014
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“Best restaurant in Solon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best dining experience I have had in the three years I have lived in the Solon area. The calamari were awesome. The salmon was great. The staff is friendly and non disturbing. A little bit pricey though worth the extra bucks.