“Creative Menu, Good Food, Excellent Service”

Harvest Kitchen & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Harvest Kitchen & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 60 Restaurants in Solon
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rt. 91, Som Center Road
Cleveland, Ohio
“Creative Menu, Good Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Have eaten here three times in the last few months.
First...always try to have a reservation, especially on the weekend.

Very diverse menu. Not a zillion items, but a great mix various appetizers and entrees.
Service has always been prompt, friendly and professional.

Portion sizes are "accurate". By that, I mean the perfect amount for ONE person.

Splitting an appetizer between two might work. However between three???? no way.

Wine list prices are on the high side of average for the restaurant of this caliber.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Billiken82

Solon, Ohio
“Poor customer service!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Went for lunch. Ordered a sandwich. Wrong sandwich arrived. Brought second sandwich and it also was wrong. Waitress told me the sandwich I ordered wasn't offered. Got a menu. Showed her on the menu what sandwich I had been ordering. Third sandwich showed up it was wrong. My lunch companions were finished eating. I agreed to accept the third sandwich not wanting to slow down my friends. Told waitress I didn't think I should have to pay for the incorrect lunch that was served me. She told me I had to pay! Very poor attitude!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Nancy S
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
“Very pretentious very overpriced and average food.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I took my son here for dinner. I was disappointed. This appears to be a place trying to copy a more applauded restaurant in downtown cleveland...they do not succeed. I was disappointed. It was very cold inside as well.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Denise S
Solon, Ohio
“Truly delicious”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Fresh food and ambitious recipes. Excellent service Special occasion place bc it's pricey. I would highly recommend for a splurge or occasion.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank stacyinsolon
CHAGRIN FALLS
“Too pricey for the quality of food”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We had 6:30 reservations on a Saturday night. The server informed us early on that they were out of several key meal choices, including the spare ribs, fingerling potatoes and the bottle of chardonnay we ordered. Our food was "fair" - the pork chop was dry and tough to cut, and the short ribs appeared to be left over from the night before. We were unable to make any substitutions for side dishes, so be aware that this restaurant is extremely rigid in what you can have with your meal. ex) there is no small side salad as a choice of side The atmosphere is small and quaint, and the service satisfactory, however, for the amount of money we paid for this meal, ($26 - $30 per plate) we will not be going back.

• Visited March 2014