SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon
Hampton.com
US$176
US$150
Homewood
Quality Inn & Suites(Oakwood Village)
US$67
Travelocity
US$151
US$140
US$53
Cleveland Marriott East(Warrensville Heights)
US$190
US$182
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$66
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewswafflesgreat hotelreplenished quicklysitting areaa small workout roomnephew's weddingminute driveaurora farmsnice sizeoffice areachagrin fallstwo queen bedsnext morningbusiness parkevening snacksmicrowave and mini fridgecheck in was easy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Very impressed with this Springhill Suites. Very friendly a efficient front desk staffClean, nice room, the pool was great for the kids. It was warm and clean. The hot tub was also great. We just checked in today, so we'll check out the breakfast in the morning, but if it follows suit it should be great.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ren B
pkeeven, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Ren B,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Springhill Suites by Marriott. I am glad to hear that your stay with family was a great success. The hotel has made some upgrades to the complimentary buffet breakfast so its always good to receive feedback. If your travels bring you back to this area, Springhill Suites looks forward to being your home away from home. Until then, take care!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We usually stay at Marriott properties but we had our first stay at the Springhill Suites this week. The staff was excellent. They were very helpful. We arrived just after the evening "happy hour" and just missed appetizers and wine. The person checking us in offered to get us a glass of wine. Nice touch! The room reminded us of a European model; economy of space but had everything we needed. It was clean with nice amenities. The breakfast buffet was also very good with many choices. Overall we would stay at a Springhill Suites again. I only hope that the staff is as accommodating as the staff at the Solon OH property. We had no problem finding restaurants nearby. We did research on Yelp and came up with varied choices for dinner.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lindayt
pkeeven, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Lindayt,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Springhill Suites in Solon. I am so glad to hear your first experience was so positive. Being a newer brand in the Marriott family, please help us spread the word about Springhill Suites to all your friends and family.
I sure hope you have a great holiday season and come back real soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

The staff were very friendly and the room was very clean. However the hotels lacks in a few areas. The bed was a bit too firm for me and the size of the bed seemed smaller than a queen. The breakfast was average for a free hotel breakfast. In my opinion hyatt place has a nicer hotel and breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank joshua c

Dear Joshua C,
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I do appreciate your feedback. I'm glad to hear the staff was friendly and the room was very clean. Those attributes are critical to our success in the hospitality industry. In regards to the bed, the size is actually a queen. I have to be honest, I have heard this same feedback from others and I have come to the conclusion that our larger room size creates the optical illusion that the bed is smaller than it really is. Please accept my apology that the firmness of the bed did not meet your needs.
I hope that if your travels bring you back to Solon, that you will choose to stay here again.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

So we decided to give another Springhill Suites a try - since we liked the ones we went to before. This one though was not as `retro' as the ones we have visited before - the front attendant stated it was about 10 years old so this must have been their first version of the retro style. It was ok - not as funky as the one in Saginaw but still good. We went last week on our anniversary (tried somewhere new) so there was no special occasion with lots of visitors rambling about in the hlass and such. Anyways - I'll get right into the PROs and CONs to save you readers some time;

PROs
- was pretty clean....
- beds were quite comfy
- pool is not far from elevators so you can get out of pool and into elevator without having to pass by open cold doors and infront of other visitors (much).
- 2-3 good restaurants close by - including a steak house!
- once again they had the included breakfast - I don't care what others said - it is good! Saves having to buy something elsewhere.
- staff were very polite and thoughtful - I will leave a special note at the end on what they did for us.
- lots of parking
- this one was paid for completely through Marriot points!
- close to main highway - good access
- not right in heart of Cleveland so not too `busy'.

CONS
- in a primarily industrial area so no retail stores within walking distance - some plazas relatively close by though.
- views around hotel are `eh' / blah.
- they use this cleaner / fragrance that permeates the hotel... rooms and hallways. I am not sure what it is but it was noticeable. Not overpowering or foul... but noticeable. (I tend to like fragrance free).

SUMMARY
Overall, we liked our stay there. The rooms were clean and place was quiet, the beds were comfy, and the staff were cheerful and helpful. When they found out it was our anniversary, they even went and got us a card and all the staff signed it; that was very thoughtful. We will definately consider using this hotel again if we come back to Cleveland.

Room Tip: They have special handicapped larger rooms if need be.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ranger-Reeko

Dear Ranger-Reeko,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Springhill Suites. Please accept my belated, "Happy Anniversary" to you and your spouse. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. In this hotel, we pride ourselves on trying to make everyone feel at home, with a clean room, comfortable beds and breakfast options for all to enjoy.
I hope that if your travels bring you back to Solon, you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

We enjoyed our stay. The atmosphere of the hotel is nice. The property is in a commercial area so there's really nothing around except for a few restaurants that weren't open on a Sunday morning. The pool area seemed nice, but we did not have a chance to use it. I would recommend this hotel for business or personal travel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kevin S
pkeeven, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Cleveland Solon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Kevin S,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Springhill Suites by Marriott. We appreciate the nice compliments on our property and staff. We look forward to your return. Have a great holiday!