“We Love Getaway Cabins”
Review of Getaway Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Bloomingville
Getaway Cabins
Columbus, Ohio
“We Love Getaway Cabins”
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We recently stayed at Getaway Cabins and had an amazing weekend. The staff were so friendly and helpful, they made us feel right at home. Our Cabin was cozy and we spent most of the weekend cuddled up looking at the amazing scenery all around us. We will definitely be back and will be sure to stay at Getaway.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Newark, Ohio
Reviewed 30 December 2012

we try to get there every year for are annavirsty ,we never get disapointed such a wonderful staff, and the cabins are the best,we are going on 30 years and 10 of thouse years we try to go to getaway cabins. thank you all for your cabins and great staff,thank you and have a happy new year

Room Tip: all are good you cant go wrong with any of them
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
West Chester, Ohio
Reviewed 5 December 2012

My girlfreind Jenny and I have made a habit of taking a weekend away from kids, jobs and other distractions roughly twice a year for 14 years. Many of those weekends were spent in Hocking Hills and most of those with Getaway Cabins. Along the way, we have stayed in many other places, both in Hocking Hills and elsewhere.

Getaway Cabins always provides perfectly cleaned and maintained cabins. We love the hot tub and it's always clean and properly treated. The many details they get "right" include kitchen utensils, plenty of nice towels and lovely exteriors. We have often stayed in the same cabin, so I know from direct experience that they invest the effort in keeping their properties in fine condition over the long haul.

I look forward to our next visit to Getaway Cabins.

Room Tip: The purpose built log cabins are our favorites, Hummingbird Haven in particular. Be aware: no cel...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Hudson, Ohio
Reviewed 3 November 2012

My husband and I came for our anniversary October 2012, the cabin was extremely cozy and a wonderful weekend escape! After long hikes in the region, the cabin offered everything we needed to relax, including a jacuzzi with beautiful views! It was nice to feel like the only two people around! We cannot wait to go on our next cozy retreat to getaway cabins!

Room Tip: Lady bug loft is wonderful!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 13 October 2012

My wife, Desiree, and I spent our one year wedding anniversary at Getaway Cabins and it was the most fun we have ever had in the Hocking Hills! We walked into Cabin #2 (Sunflower Chateau) and were greeted with the fresh smell of flowers, candles everywhere, rose petals on the bed and romantic music playing in the background! Great way for my wife and I to start our anniversary. The feeding station was awesome and attracted dear on our first day there! The cabins were very clean and the staff was very courteous from the time we checked in until the time we left! Let's not forget to talk about the hot tub! Very clean and was a great way to spend the evening after walking around the area. They even had puzzles, cards and dominos! We put together one of the puzzles in about an hour! I highly recommend Getaway Cabins to anyone looking to get away for a long weekend or even just one evening! Thank you to everyone at Getaway Cabins for making our Anniversary the best ever! We will be back!

Room Tip: All rooms have different themes. Check their website for more information.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Reviewed 10 October 2012

My family stayed at Getaway Cabins in October 2012. We had such an enjoyable experience and loved the cabin (Spruce Moose). It was very clean, homey and private. The cabin had all the amenities of home and a hot tub which was a plus!! Jennifer, who greeted us in the check in cabin was extremely helpful and kind. Hocking Hills is a beautiful area with many outdoor activities. Our family went hiking to the local attractions such as Old Man's Cave, Cedar Falls, Ash Cave and Rock House. All of them were a sight to be seen!! We also went horseback riding and kayaking. We would absolutely recommend the Getaway Cabins to anyone interested in visiting Hocking Hills and can't wait to visit again!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I booked this trip for my boyfriend and I online and wasn't sure as to what I should expect. From the moment we entered in the main cabin to check in, we were greeted by a very friendly and helpful staff. The area was absolutely beautiful and that says a lot because I'm not typically an outdoors kind of person! I came on my birthday and a lovely "Happy Birthday" sign was left for us on the door. The moment I walked into our cabin which was the Fox Run cabin, I was blown away. The cabin looked absolutely spotless and beautiful. I actually enjoyed not having cell phone service because nobody could bother me! It was just me and my honey! The hot tub was so relaxing and our dog Bishop loved every minute of it. We visited cedar falls and old man's cave. We even went ziplining which was my first time and I had a blast! If you're looking for a rather inexpensive but great getaway (no pun intended,) I would definitely recommend staying at the getaway cabins. We're already planning our next trip back there!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Hometown Inn
Hometown Inn
#7 of 10 in Athens
Ohio University Inn & Conference Center

Been to Getaway Cabins? Share your experiences!