“Do I have to leave”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in South Bloomingville
Tranquil Retreat Cabins
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Sharon,

Another great experience we had at your cabin. This time we stayed at Priscilla's cottage. I wish we never had to leave it was the most beautiful, peaceful and quiet two days ever. The shooting stars topped off the night. The hot tub was so clean and comfortable. The cabin was spotless and very well decorated. The water falls and the gorge in the backyard reminded me of my childhood. We will never go anywhere else but to Tranquil Retreats. Sharon you are the best and we wish you and Chris well. Thank you for a wonderful stay. See you soon. Don and Carol Reynoldsburg.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol M
daceealeese, Owner at Tranquil Retreat Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

Don and Carol,
Thank you so much for your repeat business. We loved having you. Chris, as you know has been very sick. Trying to keep up with everything is very hard. But guests like you and Don make it very rewarding. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to you visiting with us again in the near future..

Reviewed 14 April 2014

We spent the weekend in Priscilla's Cottage by the Falls and it was absolutely perfect! The house is roomy, clean and with a super comfy king bed. The outdoor hot tub, patio and fire ring out back are completely secluded...we could not hear or see anything but beautiful wilderness! It was perfect for a romantic getaway! The cabin is big enough for four (with a very nice futon), but if you bring extra people I would recommend that you are all early risers (the king bed is in an open loft...quite lovely but you can hear every other sound in the cabin...like the hubby making early morning coffee). I would definitely recommend this cabin...the pictures don't do it justice! Oh and the location right up the road from Ash cave was a huge bonus!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights over New Years Eve. We stayed at the Log Cabin, and it was beautiful. Very clean, well equipped. It was all lit up and very welcoming on our arrival. The log fire was gorgeous, as was the outdoor Hot tub.
There was just the two of us, but it would have been plenty big enough for 4.
Have to say that initially it was difficult to get hold of the owners to book, as the phone numbers on the website have been changed, but otherwise no complaints, and I would highly recommend it.
The photos on the website do not do it justice.
Only other issue was the guests next door helping themselves to out logs, and having an all night party. But it was Nye.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
daceealeese, Owner at Tranquil Retreat Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Thank You for your positive review. The owner.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Absolutely pleased with EVERY aspect of our mini vacation! Sharon is wonderful! My husband and I lucked out choosing such an amazing cabin for our weekend. Sharon was professional and it was just so easy and headache free to rent! I called, we booked, we paid and we went to the cabin! It was that simple...this never happens for us, we usually have vacation ordeals.

I planned the whole weekend and I scored BIG with my husband who was completely thrilled with The Cabin itself. It is truly unique and beautiful and tastefully decorated. Everything was spotless and we had everything we needed. We brought ourselves and clothes. That's it. I would recommend packing a flashlight though, we forgot one. The hot tub was awesome! We loved the beautiful wood burning stove in the center of the originally built cabin. We really enjoyed staying in a cabin that was original. The bedrooms are adorable! Plenty of room. Sharon also made a recommendation when I asked about couples massages. She was spot on with her recommendation. My husband and I enjoyed our massages in front of the wood burning stove. GLORIOUS!

I can't wait to go back ASAP! As a matter of fact I am hoping to rebook The Cabin in January after the holidays! Thank you Tranquil Retreats! Thank you Sharon!

Room Tip: The Cabin is beautiful! It was really neat to stay in a cabin the was build so long ago.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My family and I had such a great, relaxing vacation in the A-Frame Cabin. The owner, Sharon, is a very sweet, wonderful lady. She even showed me the other cabins. If you are wanting to get away from your busy life, this is the place to be!!!

Room Tip: The loft bedroom is the most comfortable. The downstairs bedroom is really musty. We ran the dehumi...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon P
Reviewed 7 July 2013

What a great place to stay for a family vacation. Everyone had such a wonderful time. The dehumidifier in the downstairs living area broke so those rooms and towels smelled kind of musty but I wrote the owner about it and it didn't really affect our stay too much-- we also live in a rural area where excess humidity is a problem so we knew the fan trick and packed our own towels anyway. The beds were BEYOND comfortable and there were way more amenities than we expected! So awesome. Everything in the house and yard was beautiful. Thanks!

Room Tip: Run the fan above the stairs on "High" to help with any humidity problems.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2013

What a great stay we had a Tranquil retreat. We have been there three times now. Sharon is wonderful and really makes here guest feel comfortable. We stayed at the cabin by the cave for the second time and it may be the smallest but the view and deck make up for it. We had a wonderful two day's and did not want to leave. The hot tub is so clean and cozy perfect for two. this is the only place we will go on Hocking. Just an FYI no phone service we love that but some may get scared. LOL Thank you again Sharon...................................

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Been to Tranquil Retreat Cabins? Share your experiences!