“Hockey trip”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springboro
Greenfield, Indiana
“Hockey trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

We rented 5 rooms total for our hockey team. All rooms were clean and quiet. Pool was clean. The only negative we could say is that it is not a smoke free hotel. We could smell stale smoke in the halls . But the rooms smelled fine. Over all nice stay!

Room Tip: All 5 rooms were the same
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Gary P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
I am very glad to know you were pleased with your recent visit here with us at the Comfort Inn Springboro - Franklin; I thank you and your group for choosing to stay with us. I hope you will return again soon.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Springboro, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

Very clean environment. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast had a nice variety of choices and was great. The heated pool was nice, a little smaller than we like but it was a lot of fun. The only thing I would suggest is having more towels available for guests. The seemed to be running low so they gave us pool towels, which was no big deal really. Overall we had a nice stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Gary P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
I am very glad to know you were pleased with your recent visit here with us at the Comfort Inn Springboro. I hope you will return again soon.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

this hotel was by far one of the nastiest I have ever stayed in! there was mold on the wall in the bathroom. They have smoking and non smoking rooms next to each other through out the whole hotel. (Every other room was smoking). this made my non smoking room smell like I had been smoking the whole time I was there. my clothes smelled like a mix of mold and smoke by the time I had left. The breakfast was nasty, looked like they had used the leftovers from 4 years ago every morning. All they had was 2 sausage links and eggs that looked way out of date! Thank god bob evans is right across the street! There was mold in the icemaker. The towels smelled like dirt and smoke. The sheets looked used and not washed. The owners lived on property, and 90% of the time no one is at the check in desk. I believe a normal rate is $99 a night. However, we stayed a few days and got a better rate. IF they offered the rate we got as a standard price, it would be ok for the quality you are getting. We were traveling from out of town to visit my family, and due to the amount of time we were staying we had to stay here. The INDOOR swimming pool looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. It was a dark gray color, and prob could get a staff infection by swimming in it. Do NOT stay in this hotel. ONLY good thing about this hotel is that it is right over the interstate. there is a Hampton inn right across the street, do yourself a favor and spend the extra $$ and stay there! HAMPTON INN IS MUCH NICER AND CLEANER!!! RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET!!!!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank SassyGal424
Gary P, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
I am concerned about your experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. At this hotel, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to our guests at all times. Therefore, it is disappointing to learn that you are unhappy.

I want to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guest are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues your have raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience the above issue(s) may have caused.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging need

Travellers are raving about these Springboro hotels

toled
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

The hotel was really awesome. It was a really relaxing time. The staff is really great and friendly. The continental breakfast is one of the best I have ever had. This hotel is one of the best places to stay in Springboro OH.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Gary P, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 14 October 2013

staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

If you're looking for a place to stay, this is the place. The staff are always smiling and are in a good mood, the bacon is freaking amazing, and the rooms are more comfortable then most places I've stayed. The pool was a little bit disappointing, but otherwise it was perfect. Very family-oriented. :)

• Stayed July 2013

Tawas City, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

Easy access from exressway. Checkin was fast and easy; check out was easier the statement had already been slid under the door before we got up. Our room was Clean and quiet with decent breakfast We were enroute from Michigan to Georgia and we had a good night's sleep. Staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2013

Omaha, Nebraska
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

This is a place to sleep. It's acceptably clean although well-worn. Breakfast is edible but don't expect too much...as one shouldn't in this level of hotel.

Most things work but the access door from the back parking lot had loose wires hanging from the card reader and, obviously, didn't function. Almost all the lights in my room lit up as expected. I'd hoped to take a hot soak in the tub after a long day but the drain wouldn't close and I was too tired to battle it. I agree with the comments about towels; there doesn't seem to be a consistent policy as to how many or what type to leave in the rooms.

A basic hotel at an affordable price. If you just need a place to sleep, it's OK.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay
to all of our guests at reasonable prices. Consequently, it's disappointing to learn that you're unhappy.

Please accept my sincere apology.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our
guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we're doing right, what we're
doing wrong and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Gary Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springboro
Hampton Inn Suites Springboro
Holiday Inn Express Franklin
Comfort Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
Hampton Inn Dayton/Dayton Mall
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dayton South

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!