“Great!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springboro
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This Comfort Inn was nice. Our room was clean. Had a fridge/micro. All the things I needed for my 3 night trip. There was a large group that was being loud and running the halls and the night Auditor Barb handled the situation professionally. Breakfast was okay. Wish more variety with hot menu items but it was still good. You can tell an older hotel but the renovations were nice. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We stayed in a double queen room on the first floor. Our room was nice and had a microwave and fridge. The complimentary breakfast was good. There was a small indoor pool available. Staff was very friendly and helpful! We needed a bandaid and they found us one!! Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Gary P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your recent visit with us here at the Comfort Inn - Springboro; we appreciate your time and thank you for your business. I am very glad you were pleased and enjoyed our property, We look forward to seeing you again next time...

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We rented 5 rooms total for our hockey team. All rooms were clean and quiet. Pool was clean. The only negative we could say is that it is not a smoke free hotel. We could smell stale smoke in the halls . But the rooms smelled fine. Over all nice stay!

Room Tip: All 5 rooms were the same
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

I am very glad to know you were pleased with your recent visit here with us at the Comfort Inn Springboro - Franklin; I thank you and your group for choosing to stay with us. I hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

Very clean environment. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast had a nice variety of choices and was great. The heated pool was nice, a little smaller than we like but it was a lot of fun. The only thing I would suggest is having more towels available for guests. The seemed to be running low so they gave us pool towels, which was no big deal really. Overall we had a nice stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

I am very glad to know you were pleased with your recent visit here with us at the Comfort Inn Springboro. I hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

this hotel was by far one of the nastiest I have ever stayed in! there was mold on the wall in the bathroom. They have smoking and non smoking rooms next to each other through out the whole hotel. (Every other room was smoking). this made my non smoking room smell like I had been smoking the whole time I was there. my clothes smelled like a mix of mold and smoke by the time I had left. The breakfast was nasty, looked like they had used the leftovers from 4 years ago every morning. All they had was 2 sausage links and eggs that looked way out of date! Thank god bob evans is right across the street! There was mold in the icemaker. The towels smelled like dirt and smoke. The sheets looked used and not washed. The owners lived on property, and 90% of the time no one is at the check in desk. I believe a normal rate is $99 a night. However, we stayed a few days and got a better rate. IF they offered the rate we got as a standard price, it would be ok for the quality you are getting. We were traveling from out of town to visit my family, and due to the amount of time we were staying we had to stay here. The INDOOR swimming pool looked like it hadn't been cleaned in months. It was a dark gray color, and prob could get a staff infection by swimming in it. Do NOT stay in this hotel. ONLY good thing about this hotel is that it is right over the interstate. there is a Hampton inn right across the street, do yourself a favor and spend the extra $$ and stay there! HAMPTON INN IS MUCH NICER AND CLEANER!!! RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SassyGal424
Gary P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

I am concerned about your experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I’m writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. At this hotel, we strive to provide the best customer service possible to our guests at all times. Therefore, it is disappointing to learn that you are unhappy.

I want to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guest are taken seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues your have raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience the above issue(s) may have caused.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us.

We look forward to serving your future lodging need

Reviewed 26 July 2013

The hotel was really awesome. It was a really relaxing time. The staff is really great and friendly. The continental breakfast is one of the best I have ever had. This hotel is one of the best places to stay in Springboro OH.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Gary P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

to receive your kind words.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding.
Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very
best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our
staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. But, it's only through their eyes
that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services
we provide.

Gary Patel

Reviewed 24 July 2013

If you're looking for a place to stay, this is the place. The staff are always smiling and are in a good mood, the bacon is freaking amazing, and the rooms are more comfortable then most places I've stayed. The pool was a little bit disappointing, but otherwise it was perfect. Very family-oriented. :)

• Stayed: July 2013

to receive your kind words.

Given the very nature of the hotel business, the hours are long and demanding.
Day or night, good service depends upon people willing to give their very
best at all times. That's why it's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our
staff’s efforts, and takes the time to say thank you.

that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services
we provide.

Gary Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Springboro
Hampton Inn Suites Springboro
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dayton South Franklin
Quality Inn & Suites Dayton South / Miamisburg
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 9 in Franklin
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
SpringHill Suites Dayton South/Miamisburg

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!