“Great room-rest of hotel under construction ”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springboro
Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great, updated room, but the lobby was under construction. The hallways smelled smokey but the room did not. Staff was extremely friendly-one person gave me a tutorial on the ice machine when I couldn't get it to work. Would return when construction is over. We stayed here for a family gathering nearby.

Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 30 August 2014

This place has the value of every traveling need for a place to lay your head down stayed in suite very roomy the place was nice and clean staff was friendly and helpful with all my needs very convenient to foods and getting right back to the interstate diffently stay again if in the area plus was quiet relaxing

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2014

All we did was pull off 75 for gas.....and there was a small Comfort Inn with a tiny sign not seen from the highway. What a pleasant surprise. We were the first ones to sleep in a brand new, queen PLUSH bed with the most comfy pillows ever. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. An Applebee's was within walking distance as were several other similar restaurants. We highly recommend this Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I reserved 2 queen beds. They looked and felt more like full size. The place was older, but clean. Breakfast was good. Waffles, hard boiled and scrambled eggs, sausage, yogurt, cereal, breads, etc. They ran out of sausage and when I went to find the breakfast person I found that she was the only one working the breakfast and the front desk and cleaning the windows. The pool area was clean but for a heated pool at the end of July, it was chilly. Overall, I'd stay here again. It's an average hotel for an average price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I was looking for somewhere that was in between the Air Force Museum and Kings Island for a 2 night stay. I found Comfort Inn through Hotels.com. When we got there, Hotel.com forgot to send confirmation to the hotel because they had NO reservation for us. I always print up and take with me all confirmations so I gave them my copy and she gave us our room while she attempted to contact them to receive their confirmation. That was a plus.

The pool wasn't bad. Pretty small, goes up to 4', though well enough to keep a 5 y/o happy No hottub. The weight room had a tread and a universal machine. Breakfast was filling. Waffles, eggs, sausage, hard eggs, fruit, yogurt, cereal.......etc. The one negative I had was with the coffee maker in our room. It was nasty. At first I cleaned the carafe out. Then discovered the filter holder was dirty. Ok, cleaned it out. Went to pour the water into the reservoir, NASTY!!! There was water in it and had nasty floaters in it. I left a note for the cleaning person to please clean it and it wasn't touched. It was still nasty when we returned. The only thing I have ever taken pics of.

The hotel is a smoking hotel, and though we had a non smoking room, the smell of smoke rolled into our room. Other then that, it was well worth the price

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the comfort inn for a weekend family reunion. We checked in with out any problems and had the rooms we reserved (three double queen rooms). We had one on the first floor which was nice and smoke free for our grandmother and my brother. We also had two double queen rooms on the second floor (for me my two children, my mother and the other room for our aunt and uncle), our first complaint was one of the two rooms wasn't ready, the housekeeper was cleaning it when we got up there. She was also eating her lunch while cleaning which was a little off putting, but hey the lady has to eat sometime! We had to hang out in our other room for about twenty minutes while she cleaned. She did a fantastic job and the room looked awesome. Every room we had was equipped with a mini fridge, microwave, blow dryer, and a coffee maker. All the bedding was clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. They also have two pillows for each person- a soft and a firm which is nice to have the option, most hotels don't give you that. Another complaint we had was the pool, looking at the photos on the website it looks like a nice sized pool, its not really that big at all and its only 4 feet deep. My 6' 2" tall brother didn't enjoy it at all he could barely swim around with my two kids in there with him. (They are 9&6 so they are not very big to being with). Also there weren't any towels in the pool area, we saw a cleaning cart and asked the couple manning it if we could have a towel for one of our freezing, soaking wet children and they said no, which sucked because she whined all the way up to the room about how cold she was. They could have given us a towel for her, they had a huge stack on the cart. I do have to say though on the better side of things was the breakfast, they had a great selection of items to eat. Waffles you can make (blueberry and plain), scramble eggs, sausage, three kids of cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, English muffins, oatmeal, three different kinds of coffee (decaf, regular and a master blend that's wasn't too bad!) They also had oj and apple juice. It was pretty nice and the GM runs everything including breakfast. She kept on top of everything in the breakfast room- constantly cleaning and refilling everything. That lady deserves something for all her hard work. So to conclude my review I will say that the comfort inn in Springboro, Ohio is a decent place to stay and I would recommend it to people who are around the area that need a hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Not a bad place to stay—reasonable for what you get. It was nice that all rooms have fridges and microwaves. But I'm not overly fond of rooms where the toilet and shower are in a separate room from the sink area.
Other comments:
• The room was clean and well maintained. Nothing fancy, just nice basic accommodations.
• There were two chairs in the room. One was a comfortable armchair with accompanying hassock. The other was an ergonomic desk chair.
• There were plenty of electrical outlets, which is important to me, as I usually travel with an assortment of electronic devices.
• The beds were firm and comfortable.
• The hot and cold breakfast was not thrilling, but not bad. Nice breakfast nook.
• The shower was decent.
• The lighting was plentiful and warm—important to me.

Overall, just your average overnighter. As Randy S says, "The Name Says It All".

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springboro
Hampton Inn Suites Springboro
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Days Inn Middletown
Days Inn Middletown
#6 of 9 in Franklin

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!