“Still Great thin crust pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #24 of 55 Restaurants in Springboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Still Great thin crust pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Donatos pizza closed in Michigan a number of years ago and we were very disappointed. When we saw that they were still in business in OH, and right next to Graeters Ice Cream, we decided we had to stop and give it a try... excellent. Still some of our favorite pizza. Even had a "doughless" "crust" for the gluten-free in our family. They were very friendly and even redid a pizza when it came out with cheese, which my wife couldn't eat (the description didn't indicate there was other than mozzarella cheese on it, so they did leave that off just a communication issue).

Visited July 2013

“Great pizza could be better at service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2011

We love Donatos pizza... but have had numerous problems with delivery orders from this location. On one occaision we ordered 2 subs, one was wrong (no big deal), called and they said the right one would be right out... an hour later no sub, I called back and they never made it because they didn't write down who had called and complained just that someone needed that sub. After a heated phonecall the "manager" said she couldn't authorize giving us free food because there was nothing wrong once we finally got the right food... eventually we did get our meal free... we love the food but if you don't want to stress about your food order it carryout!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Naples, Florida
“The Best Pizza I've ever had in Ohio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2009

Whether you are traveling thru Ohio, or you live here, you have to try Donatos Pizza!

Last year, I gave up on pizza, as I found all the chains to be measly with their veggies, heavy on the salt, and not so fresh. But now that I've eaten Donatos, I've changed my mind completely.

This past month, when my husband suggested we try Donatos (his co-workers recommended it), I reluctantly ordered a large, thin crust deluxe. Well..., what a wonderful surprise! It was DELICIOUS! and the veggies in it were plentiful and FRESH!!! So, then we tried it again, and...VOILA! it was wonderful for the second time! Then this week we tried their Chicken Mariachi Pizza, and omg, it was superb. Fresh & lots of nice veggies, and the chicken was even superior!!! You've got to try this place. Don't hesitate like I did.

Tho I order my pizza as 'takeout', the store had a nice eating area with booths. It was very clean and tidy, and it offers salads and sides. Wholesome atmosphere.

• 3 of 5 bubbles