“Garbage!!!”

Sammy's El Pueblo
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Garbage!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

The food is awful, but the service??? White trash serving re-heated Taco bell. If I was ten years younger I could see myself getting in a fight with the manager. Who would probably call the police if scared. This place needs to go out of biz. Never. Never. Never take your family there.

• Visited February 2014

“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

This was my first visit at Sammy's and though the service was fine, the food was awful. As a vegetarian, I ordered the pinto bean burger, which was completely flavor-less, the shredded lettuce on top was the most noticable flavor. My husband ordered the fish tacos, which come with the fish on top of 3 open tortillas with the toppings on the side. The beans, lettuce and tomatoes were runny with liquid, which made the soft tortillas slimy and impossible to eat. The fish had a freezer burn taste. He also ordered a margarita, which had little to no tequilla, tasted like a watered down mix, and cost $9.50. The waiter was nice enough to comp the fish tacos but we won't return. My stomach still hurts...

• Visited November 2013
cincinnati
“Atmosphere and server fine, the rest - not”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

The place is beautiful and clean. The hostess and servers are professional and attentive.

I saw the bus boy scratch his scalp twice in 10minutes, then watched him deliver chips to a table. The quality of the Mexican food was one level above taco bell, maybe two. I can't speak for the burgers, since I didn't try one. I won't be back.

• Visited September 2012
“Just Okay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Slow service, food is fair, they will make no substitutions whatsoever. Margaritas are from a mix and taste like it.

• Visited March 2013
Springboro
“Wouldn't recommend”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

I've been to Sammy's three times. The first time I had one of their hamburgers, which was average. The second time I had one of their Mexican dishes, which was below average. The third time I had another below average dish.

Visited April 2013