“Live Jazz on Friday Evening”

Seasons Bistro and Grille
Ranked #3 of 167 Restaurants in Springfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Last night we had dinner at 7:30 and listened to live jazz 8-10 PM. It was a very nice evening for my wife and I. Their fillet is great!

1  Thank jwaymoo

Reviewed 15 December 2011

have been there 3 times for dinner, 1st time great, last two times so so...can't recommend

1  Thank ejay6656
Reviewed 30 September 2011

What a treat to find new combinations that wern't just weird! Everything was tasty and tasteful.

Service at lunch was fast and pleasant. Server at dinner the same but female bartender was not welcoming to me.

1  Thank GT in DC
Reviewed 8 August 2011

I go to Season's every week, either with friends or with my husband. Every season they put out a new menu. I have loved everything I have ever gotten there except for the burger (even though people like them), it was too tough for my taste. The atmosphere is nice and the lunch menu is far more affordable than the evening menu. Enjoy!

Reviewed 22 November 2009

We went to Seasons last night for dinner and had a wonderful experience. As the name implies, the menu changes with the seasons of the year. This time my wife had a great fillet mignon that was extremely flavorful and tender (I think they have this year round) while I had a meal of diver scallops with a creative cream sauce risotto. We had started it off with an appetizer of grilled perch with a wild mushroom topping and it was wonderful. They have a large wine and beer selection and I had a craft beer that was nice and full-bodied. The side caesar salad was just right and mine included the optional anchovies. We finished off with a chocolate lava cake that was just right. The ambience is really nice as it has a retro look to it with nice decor and lighting. I also loved the background jazz that really added to the atmosphere. We will look forward to coming again soon.

1  Thank Sliphorn