“Always a Great Meal”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 167 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We have eaten at several Cracker Barrel locations and they are always great. The Springfield location was clean, friendly, and provided speedy service. My wife and I enjoyed the haddock dinner and the chopped steak. The haddock is the best you can get with a light breading and a huge portion. The chopped steak melts in your mouth and is topped with swiss cheese and mushrooms. We also had the dumplings, fried okra, and mac and cheese. Their biscuits are the best any restaurant serves. As always, the country store is a delight to go through after a meal, and we always find stuff to buy there. I highly recommend this and all Cracker Barrels.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

In all my travels i always manage to eat at a cracker Barrel and all through the years i only had bad food one time and it was in my own city.. all the food is great.. I always eat breakfast even at night time and the food is always great.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was our first stop on a two week cross country trip, and so we stopped someplace we could trust for some good comfort food. The chicken and rice was excellent, along with the chicken fried chicken. Our 9 year old grandson was with us and his comment was "please don't put pickles on the grilled cheese sandwich".

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This Cracker Barrel is as good as any I've ever visited and we've been all over this country and ate at many of them. The servers are very good the cooks are skilled and well trained. A nice gift shoppe. If you're in Springfield this is a place you can fully trust.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We often stop at Cracker Barrel restaurants for the good food and wonderful shopping. The staff was friendly and the waitress took good care of us. We had the rib eye steak dinner and it was cooked perfectly. The baked sweet potatoes were to die for and the blackberry cobbler wasn't bad, either!