“New fave”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“New fave”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This place is HUGE. We spend about 3 hours and found about dozen items between us and a fair amount for what we got.

Was a little confusing on how to navigate it , the gentlemen at the gate was helpful. Told us start right and keep a wall to the right follow it around to the beginning.

The staff there was wonderful and most helpful

Visited July 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“This place has everything you are looking for!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I went to the Heart of Ohio Antique Mall on a recommendation of a friend. What an experience! You need several hours to go through the 8 sections, and then you will not be able to take it all in. The quality of merchandise is very good, and they have workers to assist you all throughout the shopping areas. There is a snack bar, they have clean restrooms, and there is even a sitting/TV lounge area if you get tired and need to rest. The prices are reasonable, and discounts are offered when you spend a certain amount per item. The workers are friendly, helpful, and proficient at their jobs. It was a pleasure shopping there.

Visited April 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“BEST ANTIQUE STORE IN OHIO”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

This is the best antique store in Ohio. Honesly every time we go here we spend lots of money on good stuff. Mostly glassware and wind up toys is what we buy! LOVE THE PLACE!

Kitchener, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“HUGE - the biggest Antique Mall I've been in”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Bigger doesn't always mean better, but in this case, it's hard to go through the 160,000 square foot building without something that you're going to want to take home. Like many Antique malls these days there are some booths that aren't quite "Antique", but the vast majority are here, some really stellar booths, I typically go about 3 times a year and I find stock turns over with regularity. One of the best features of this mall is that for items over $100 you can place an offer - I find this to be an excellent service. It benefits both the customer and the dealer. I've used the offer server on a number of occassions and it has been beneifical each time. I typically go through the mall at a rather quick pace looking for items that will pop out.....it takes me about 2 hours to do it that way.....I expect a leisurely pace will take double that.....that said where else are going going to find the equivelant of 5 to 10 Antique Malls in one spot. A must vist!

Palm Bay, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Plenty of Treasures!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Right off of I-70 at Exit 62 in Springfield, Ohio. Great place with many different treasures - small pieces to large scale furniture. Plan on spending at least four hours if you walk into every booth and look around. Less if you are just walking down each aisle and looking for a specific item. The prices were reasonable for the items I picked up to take a closer look. My sister ate a sandwich at the cafe there and it was yummy. There is a nice sitting area just inside where your traveling companions who are not into antiques can sit and relax. Lots of parking if you are pulling a trailer. I found several pieces of my favorite collectible.

1 Thank TropicalDiane